Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)

Quick note: (Y/H/T) = Your hometown

Reader's POV

I just got to New York City. I moved here from (Y/H/T). I have dreamed of living in New York City since I was little. Of course my parents were sad that I was moving away from home, but it was my dream so they supported me. I got a letter from a government agency called SHIELD. They sent me an information booklet and were interested in recruiting me. I'm guessing my good grades and experience with karate and other fighting forms attracted them to me.

I was walking down the streets of the city admiring the buildings. They're all so tall! I knew they would be tall but pictures don't do justice to them! I remember I told my mom I would call her when I got here so I stopped at a bench and sat down. I took out my phone and dialed my mom's number. She answered almost immediately.

"(Y/N) I'm glad you got there safely. I miss you already." She said.

"Yup, I got here safe. Now I'm just trying to find the building they wanted me to go to. The city is so big! It's beautiful. I miss you too mom." I smiled.

"Remember to call and text all the time." She told me sternly.

"I will mom don't worry. I just wanted to call you really quickly. I need to go and find this place before I'm late. That won't make a good first impression." I told her.

"Ok sweetie. Good luck! I love you!" She said.

"I love you too mom." I said and I hung up the phone.

Somehow I found my into Central Park, which was far away from where I wanted to be. I was looking around aimlessly for someone I could ask for help. I kept feeling gushes of wind pass by me and almost knock me down. I carefully walked to the fountain and sat in the edge. I noticed a man with silver hair stop suddenly. He looked like he appeared out of nowhere. I decided to walk over to him and ask if maybe he knew where this building was.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Yes beautiful?" He replied causing me to blush. His accent was gorgeous, it could definitely make a girl weak in the knees.

"I was wondering if you know where this building is? I'm new around here and I really need to get there before I'm late for a meeting." I said showing him the address on the paper.

"I'm actually headed here now." He smiled at me.

"I'm (Y/N)." I smiled sticking my hand out for him to shake.

"Pietro." He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you for helping me. Should we get going?" I asked.

"Yes. You'll need to hold on." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Just trust me. Come here." Pietro said walking over to me. He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You'll want to hide your face. Don't want you to get dizzy." He said.
I buried my face in his chest and I felt us move super quickly. Soon we stopped and he carefully put me down.

"We are here." He smiled at me.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at him.

"Do you need help finding Director Fury?" He asked me.

"If you don't mind." I looked down slightly embarrassed.

"Not at all." He smiled and took my arm walking me down the maze of hallways. We stopped in front of a door that said 'Director Nick Fury' on it.