Will You Leave Me? (Tony x Pregnant Reader)

Reader's POV

I was sitting in the bathroom of Tony's room. After missing my period, I thought I should take a pregnancy test. Three different brands of pregnancy tests were scattered across the bathroom counter, their boxes scattered along the floor. I had to make sure I got an accurate result. I followed the directions on the boxes and was waiting for the results. My nerves were acting on overdrive.

My fingers tapped the cold sink counter waiting impatiently for the results of the tests. My phone went off, signaling it was time to check the results. With my hands shaking, I picked up the first test only to see two pink lines. Next I checked the second one, two pink lines again. When I picked up the third one, my hands were shaking like crazy. I closed my eyes took a few deep breaths and opened them to look at the test, two pink lines.

Leaning my back against the bathroom door, I put my head in my hands and slid to the floor. Tears started to pour from my eyes uncontrollably. What if I'm not ready to be a mother? What if Tony is unhappy? The question that worried me the most, What if Tony left me? I slowly stood up and grabbed my phone and called (Y/BFF/N).

"(Y/N), what's up?" She answered.

"I-I'm pregnant." I said.

"Wait what?!" She asked shocked.

"I'm pregnant." I repeated.

"Congrats! You sound like you're crying though. Why are you crying?" She asked worried.

"W-what if Tony leaves me?" I asked as the tears poured from my eyes yet again.

"(Y/N), I know that Tony used to be that way with girls, but he's changed. You made him a changed man. He loves you with all his heart and you know that. Just tell him. If you want I'll come over right now for moral support." (Y/BFF/N) offered.

"You would?" I asked a smile slowly making its way across my face.

"Of corse I would! That's it, I'm coming over. Just stay where ever you are and I'll be there in a few minutes." She said before hanging up.

A few minutes of silence passed by before there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"(Y/N), it's Tony." He said. Crap.

"What's up?" I  asked trying to mask the sound of my voice. It would be obvious that I had been crying.

"Are you ok? You've been in the bathroom for awhile." He said worry filling his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Probably just something I ate." I responded masking my voice to the best of my ability.

"Ok. Let me know if you need anything. I love you (Y/N), no matter what." He said before walking away. That made me cry even more, what if all that changes once I tell him that I'm pregnant? I can't lose him, I just can't.
Another few minutes passed by and then I heard a knock and (Y/BFF/N)'s voice.

"(Y/N), it's (Y/BFF/N)." She said. I opened the door and let her inside. She took a look at the three pregnancy tests that I still had laying on top of the counter.

"Are you ready to tell him? Or do you want to talk for a little bit first?" She asked me.

"Can we talk for a little bit?" I asked.

"Of course!" She smiled at me.

"I'm just scared. What if I'm not a good mom? What if he isn't happy? What if he leaves me? I know he loves me, but I can't help but think of the worst case scenario. I mean, this would be his first kid, who knows how he will react." I said.

"We'll know when we tell him. Now come on." She said grabbing my hand.

"Wait!" I said getting out of her grasp.
After I got out of her grasp, I gathered the three pregnancy tests in my hands and followed (Y/BFF/N) to the living room.

"JARVIS, could you please ask Dr. Banner and Tony to come to the living room?" I asked the AI.

"Of course Miss (Y/L/N)." JARVIS responded. (Y/BFF/N) and I waited for a few minutes, Bruce arrived first.

"Why did you need me (Y/N)?" He asked me. I whispered to him why I needed him here. He nodded understanding but reassured me that Tony would not leave and he would be happy. Soon Tony came walking into the living room.

"Whatchya need babe?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing a sweet kiss to my lips.

"I need to tell you something." I said looking down.

"You're not leaving me are you?!" He asked eyes wide.

"No! Of course not!" I said, his eyes went back to normal.

"Thank goodness. I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you baby girl." He said hugging me tightly.

"I love you too babe. But seriously, I need to tell you something important. I'm honestly nervous to tell you this, and I'm afraid of how you'll react." I said feeling tears start to prick in the corner of my eyes.

"What is it baby?" He asked looking into my (Y/E/C) eyes, filled with nervousness.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." I stuttered, but finally got out.

"Wait what?" He asked a small smile starting to form on his face.

"I'm pregnant Tony. You're going to be a father." I said handing him the three tests then looking into his chocolate colored eyes.

"Are you serious?!" He asked shocked. Then he looked down at the three pregnancy tests I put in his hands.

"Yes. Will you leave me?" I said tears starting to fall from my eyes. He was silent for a good five minutes. Looking down defeated, I started to walk away. I didn't get far before I felt Tony's hand grab hold of my wrist and spin me around as he pulled me into a big hug.

"I could never leave you baby girl. I love you so much. I'm so happy that I'm going to be a father. I'm happy that we will be starting a family." He said kissing the top of my head. Upon hearing this, I looked up to meet his loving gaze.

"Really?" I asked the last few tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Of course. I've never felt this way about a girl before (Y/N). I want to have a family with you. You helped change me into a better man. I love you so much, and I will love this baby just as much." He said wiping the tears from my cheeks. Tony got down on his knees and lifted up my t-shirt enough to see my belly.

"Hi baby. I don't care if you are a boy or a girl, I'll love you no matter what. I just want you to be healthy. I want you to know daddy loves you so much, I can't wait to meet you." He said to my belly before leaving kisses all over my stomach. When I was watching him talk to the baby, tears started to roll down my cheeks again. These tears were different though, they weren't filled with worry or nerves, they were filled with love and happiness. Happiness for this moment shared with Tony. Love for Tony growing even more, if that's even possible, at the way he talked to the baby. It was then I knew that he would be the best father ever. He would love his child so much, he would care for his child, he would make sure his child had everything they needed. This is a new chapter in our lives, parenthood, and we couldn't be happier.
~
I hope you guys like this chapter. I am honestly so proud of this one. I think it's one of my best grammar wise. Please let me know what y'all think about it. Thank you guys for the reads, comments, votes, and support. Y'all are amazing! Love you guys!

P.S. I thought this picture was perfect. This is Tony's reaction to you asking if he will leave you. I thought it matched the story. Hope you love it!

~Haylie ❤️