Scary Good Time (Chris Evans x Reader)

What? I'm posting 2 Oneshots in a couple days? Yep! School is out so I'll be writing more! Anywho, ever since seeing Chris and Liz on Ellen, I had the inspiration to write a one shot based on it but instead of Chris scaring Liz, he scares the reader. I've been working on it for a couple week and I've had help from the amazing LadyDork and RaevynBarton  thank you girls so much, I don't know what I would do without your help ☺️

Reader's POV

My best friend Chris Evans wanted me to accompany him when he went to do an interview with Ellen Degeneres on her show. Him and Elizabeth Olsen were going to be interviewed together. I was walking with Liz backstage while she was waiting for the interview to start.

"Hey, wait a minute. Where did Chris go?" I asked finally noticing that my best friend was missing.

"I don't know. Wow, I didn't realize he was gone," Liz laughed.

"Me neither. I feel like a terrible best friend," I laughed.

"Hey, when are you and Chris going to get together?" Liz asked randomly causing my cheeks to blush quickly.

"What are you talking about? He's my best friend, nothing more," I said all too quickly.

"Oh come on! Everyone can see that you guys like each other! It's completely obvious (Y/N)!" Liz said before placing both her hands on each of my shoulder and shaking me gently as if to shake some sense into me.

When we finally reaches the green room and sat down on the couch, I realized I needed to use the restroom. I excused myself and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and I opened the door. When I stepped inside I heard someone yell and saw someone slide towards me, causing me to scream really loudly and my hands flew up to my face instinctively.

Once I was calmed down, I saw that the person who just scared the crap out of me was none other than my best friend.

"Chris! You asshole! You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled and I hit his chest.

He couldn't stop laughing. I was scowling at him while my heart was still beating a million miles per hour. He finally stood up and he came over and he hugged me while still laughing.

"That was kind of the point!" He laughed as he pulled back from the hug.

"You're such a jerk," I scoffed.

"Hey! That's not nice. Plus you I so I can't resist scaring people, and being my best friend, you are at risk of being scared everyday," Chris says matter of factly.

I rolled my eyes at him before we walked out of the bathroom and he pointed towards the door of the green room and there were cameras.

"There are cameras! Oh you're going to pay for this Evans!" I laughed and narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"We'll see about that," he smirked, confident in himself and not believing what I said.

"Oh. You won't see it coming," I smirked at him causing Liz to burst out laughing.

"Seriously (Y/N)?" He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head.

"Seriously," I said looking at him and raising my eyebrows at him before laughing with Liz.

"You guys are weird," Chris says.

"Well I am your best friend," I laughed.

"Hey, that's not nice," Chris playfully pouted.