You've Changed Me (Steve x Reader)

Reader's POV

*Flashback*

I woke up with a pounding headache. Placing my hand on my forehead, I attempted to stop the pain. When that didn't work, I groaned. My eyes opened and I noticed that I was not in my bed. I turned around so I was facing the opposite direction and noticed a man that I didn't know. My eyes wide in shock, was I really that drunk last night? After noticing the man did not have a shirt on, I lifted the covers and noticed that we were both naked. I really was that drunk last night. After just laying there awkwardly for a few minutes, I realized that I could leave. I don't have to see this guy again, I was just drunk, it wasn't me actually liking him. Quietly getting up, I put my clothes on, grabbed my bag, and, grabbing some food, I made my way out of the guy's apartment. I could do this more often, I won't have to deal with a relationship, I can just have one night stands, yeah that's what I will do.

*End of Flashback*

I was remembering the events that got me to where I am today. I go out to clubs a few times a week, get drunk, and hook up with guys. I leave before they get up, and I never speak to them again. Getting to live my life not worrying about being in a relationship. It is really nice being able to focus on my friends and family. I was walking back to my apartment when my phone started ringing. I dug through my purse and answered it quickly once I found it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey (Y/N), do you have plans for tonight?" My friend (Y/BFF/N) asked me.

"Not that I know of. I was just going to stay at home. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come over and have a (Fave show) marathon on Netflix." I told her.

"Good! I got invited to a famous Tony Stark party and I want you to come with me." She said.

"Tony Stark?! Of course I'll go!" I said smiling.

"Awesome. I will swing by your apartment at around 7 and then we will head out." She informed me.

"I will be ready by then." I told her before we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I put my phone back in my purse and started to speed up my walking pace so I could get to my apartment quickly. Once at my apartment, I hurriedly unlocked my door so I could go to my closet and look at my dresses. I need to look good tonight at the party. I eventually found a dark red colored dress that stopped midthigh. It was a v-neck style dress. The top of the dress had sequin and the skirt of the dress was a little flowy. I decided to accessorize the dress with gold jewelry and a pair of gold sparkly shoes. After setting the dress, shoes, and jewelry on my bed, I walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

Once I was done showering, I wrapped a towel around my body. While I let my hair dry a little bit, I walked over to my vanity and took out some makeup. Deciding that I should probably get dressed, I walked over to my bed and quickly put on the dress, shoes, and jewelry. After, I went to my vanity again and started applying my makeup. It took me to about ten to fifteen minutes for me to finish my makeup. My ringtone went off and I saw that (Y/BFF/N) texted me.

Hey Girl, I will be there soon. I know I will be early, but I need to borrow some makeup and your straightener. -(Y/BFF/N)

Ok, see you soon. -(Y/N)

I locked my phone and set it down before turning on my curling iron. (Y/BFF/N) knocked on my door while my curling iron was heating up. After I opened my door, she followed me to my room and I handed her my straightener while she looked through my makeup.

"You look hot (Y/N)!" She said smiling at me.

"Thanks. You look hot too." I laughed.

"You might attract Tony Stark's attention." She smirked at me.