I Have Feelings for You (Thor x Jealous Reader)

Reader's POV

Darcy Lewis is my best friend, she also happens to know that I have a huge crush on Thor, but her friend/boss Jane is with him. Of course Thor has feelings for Jane, why would he have feelings for me? I'm not as smart as her, and she is prettier than me. As I was sitting in Jane's apartment watching tv with Darcy, I heard thunder and saw a rainbow light appear from the sky. This made me smile, because I knew Thor would be coming back.

Jane ran outside and when the rainbow light disappeared, Thor walked over to her and it looked like he planted a kiss on her lips. I could feel my heart breaking. After they kissed, they both came inside the apartment.

"Hello Darcy, Hello Eric, Hello Lady (Y/N)." Thor greeted smiling.

"Hi." I said, a little jealousy in my voice.

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" Eric asked.

"Just peachy, thanks for asking. Well, I have to go. If you guys need me you know where I live." I said while gathering my stuff.

"Why are you leaving Lady (Y/N)?" Thor asked confused.

"Because, I should be getting home. I need to feed my cat." I answered.

"You don't have a cat." Darcy said.

"Did I say cat? I meant fish." I retorted.

"You don't have one of those either." Darcy smirked.

"Fine! Gosh! I just don't want to be here right now! Happy?! Now if you don't mind, I am going to leave now." I said before walking out of Jane's apartment and shutting the door loudly. As I was walking home, tears started to roll down my cheeks. I felt bad, Thor didn't do anything wrong.
I just can't be over there right now, especially if Thor and Jane are going to get all lovey dovey.

After I unlocked my apartment door, I walked inside and went to the kitchen. Opening the freezer, I grabbed the container I was looking for, ice cream. Next, I grabbed a spoon and walked to the couch. Grabbing the tv remote, I looked for something good to watch. My ringtone started blaring through my living room. Picking up my phone, I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Thor. I groaned and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lady (Y/N), are you alright?" He asked. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I'm fine Thor. Thanks for caring." I said smiling slightly.

"Are you sure you are alright Lady
(Y/N), you left suddenly. Did I make you upset?" He asked.

"Thor, you didn't make me upset. It's just, nobody would understand. It's a stupid girl thing." I told him.

"I'm sorry I do not understand your Midgardian things. I wish to help you Lady (Y/N)." He said.

"Do you want to come over to my apartment? I have poptarts." I offered.

"That sounds wonderful Lady (Y/N). Then I could try to understand this stupid girl thing, as you said." He said.

"Ok Thor. See you soon." I giggled.

"See you soon Lady (Y/N)." He said before ending the call.

I got up off my couch and went to the kitchen to grab my poptarts. I have a whole pantry for poptarts in my kitchen. I always keep it stocked so Thor won't get upset about not having poptarts. Jane doesn't like to keep them in her house because she does not like them and she thinks they're too fattening. One time Thor came back from Asgard to visit for a little bit and all he wanted was to eat some poptarts but Jane wouldn't buy any, so I grabbed Thor's wrist and pulled him towards the door and took him to my apartment and gave him a box of poptarts which he happily ate.

Now Thor always comes to my apartment and eats poptarts with me while watching movies. When I reached my living room again, I set five boxes of poptarts on the coffee table and went back for more. Thor can eat a lot of poptarts, I'm serious when I say a lot. He once ate six boxes in one sitting.
I set a few movies on my coffee table when I heard a knock at my door. I walked over and answered the door revealing Thor.

"Hello Lady (Y/N)." Thor greeted picking up my hand and kissing the top of it lightly, causing me to blush a light pink color.

"Why hello Thor." I said letting him inside. He followed behind me as I was walking to the couch.

"I already got some boxes of poptarts out, and a few movies." I said motioning to the coffee table.

"Thank you Lady (Y/N)." He said smiling at me.

We both sat down and he picked up a box of Cookies and Cream poptarts first and started eating them. He took out a package of them and handed them to me smiling.

"Thank you Thor." I smiled back while opening the package.

We decided on watching Transformers first. He was absolutely amazed by it. I kept sneaking glances of Thor throughout the movie. He looked so cute. I should stop thinking that way, he likes Jane. I let out a sigh unintentionally, I hoped he didn't notice.

"Lady (Y/N). What's wrong?" He asked worry in his eyes.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm fine Thor." I put on a fake smile.

"Lady (Y/N). I can tell that you are lying. Please tell me, I wish to help." He said.

"You wouldn't understand." I said looking away.

"Please tell me, I might be able to help." He asked again.

"I have feelings for you ok!" I raised my voice. I looked away immediately embarrassed that I actually said it.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"I have feelings for you Thor. I got jealous when I saw you and Jane kiss. I've had feelings for you since we met. See, I told you it was a stupid girl thing, I shouldn't have said it." I said standing up and starting to walk away. Thor's hand pulled me back and onto his lap. My (E/C) eyes met his beautiful blue ones. Mine had embarrassment in them though.

Next I felt Thor's soft, yet strong lips press against mine. My eyes widened in shock at first, but once the shock disappeared, I closed my eyes and kissed back. He was the one to pull away.

"T-Thor." I said still a little shocked.

"Jane kissed me. I told her that I had feelings for another fair maiden. I am glad you feel the same about me Lady (Y/N)." He smiled.

"You really like me?" I asked making sure.

"I really do my lady." He said smiling. These words made me smile. After all this time thinking that he liked Jane, he really liked me all along.

"I'm sorry Thor. I overreacted back there. The jealousy took over me." I said turning a little red.

He lifted my face to be level with his, and looked into my eyes before leaving a soft sweet kiss on my lips.

"No need to apologize my lady." He said.

"Thor, you're amazing." I smiled at him.

"Would you do me the honor of accompanying me on what you Midgardians call a date?" He asked me.

"Of course Thor." I said smiling. I kissed his cheek before turning my eyes back to the movie. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me on his lap. I tried to move but he held me tighter. I smiled and leaned my head back against his chest. I could get used to this.
~
Here is another Thor one! Hope you like it! Please let me know what you think! Don't forget that you can request one, just see he Before I Start chapter for what to put in your request. Love you guys!

~Haylie ❤️