Prom Night Disaster? (Clint x Daughter Reader)

Reader's POV

I was walking the hallways with my best friend Allie. We were talking about prom. I was hoping my crush Justin would ask me, but I knew it wouldn't happen. He likes the most popular girl in school, Lindsey.

"Earth to (Y/N)." Allie said waving her hand in my face.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked her.

"Look, Justin is looking at you." She said smiling.

I glanced over and noticed that Justin was in fact, looking at me. I blushed a little and looked down. The bell rang signaling the start of sixth period, the last of the day. Allie and I hurriedly walked to our math class. Once we got to the classroom, we sat down in our seats and took out our notes and homework.

"So for class today, you will be working in pairs and you guys will be working on some problems from your book." Our teacher said.

Allie and I moved our desks together and started working on the problems. We finished early so we turned in our work and our teacher said we could just sit and talk.

"Have you thought of what color dress you're going to get for prom?" Allie asked me.

"I don't know. Whatever looks good on me, but I would love a deep purple or a (F/C) dress." I answered.

"I think I want a navy blue colored dress. " Allie said to me.

"A navy blue one would look amazing on you." I said. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Justin smiling at me.

"Oh hi Justin." I said getting nervous.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." I said trying to hide my nerves. Pushing my seat back, I stood up and followed Justin. We walked outside of the classroom. He stopped by the lockers next to the classroom.

"So, prom is coming up. I was wondering if you would want to go to prom with me?" He asked seeming nervous.

"I would love to go to prom with you." I smiled. He smiled at my answer.

"Great! I'll text you?" He said.

"Sounds good." I smiled before walking back into the classroom.

The rest of class Allie and I talked about how both of our crushes asked us to prom. I got a weird feeling about Justin asking me to prom, but my excitement overpowered any ill feelings.

Justin's POV

I was sitting in math class with Lindsey talking about prom. I asked Lindsey a couple days ago to prom and of course she said yes.

"Justin, you should ask (Y/N) to prom as a joke. When she shows up she will be so embarrassed. It's the perfect plan." Lindsey said to me.

"I like it." I smiled deviously.

I stood up and walked over to where (Y/N) and Allie were sitting. I tapped (Y/N)'s shoulder and she looked up at me.

*Time Skip brought to you by the popular kids being jerks*

Reader's POV

When I got home, I told my parent about Justin asking me to prom. My mom was really happy for me. My father, also known as Clint Barton, was being the typical protective father.
My dad took me and Allie prom dress shopping that night though. He wanted to make sure that we both got out dream dress.

Once at the shop, Allie and I practically ran in and looked around. My eyes were immediately drawn to a beautiful (F/C) one. I walked over to it happily and tried it on. After I put it on, I walked out of the dressing room to show Allie and my dad. Allie was waiting for me to come out, already in her pick. She had on a beautiful navy blue one.