You're Such A (Grant Ward x Reader)

Reader's POV

Coulson showed up in the interrogation room Grant locked me in on the bus. When I saw it was him, I got up quickly and hugged him.

"Are you ok? Did Ward hurt you?" He asked while hugging me.

"No, I'm ok. But the encrypted hard drive, I unlocked it for them," I said looking at him.

"Forget that. We need to move. We gotta take the cockpit," He said. I followed him out of the room and into the living area of the plane.

"Wait, you came alone?" I asked him.

"It's ok. I can take Ward," He said, keeping his gaze on what was in front of him.

"I know, but how did you get past Deathlock?" I asked him. He stopped when he heard what I said and looked back at me.

"Deathlock's here? On the plane?" He asked me.

"Yeah. You didn't take him out?" I asked.

He turned his head around and we both noticed Deathlock coming towards us, looking very angry. Coulson turned back to me.

"New plan. Run!" he said before starting to walk towards Deathlock.

"Wait, what about you?" I asked him. He ignored my question but looked back at me.

"Get to the cargo hold now," He asserted before raising his gun at Deathlock. I started to run to the cargo hold, worried about Phil.

"I can't let you leave, Agent Coulson," I heard Deathlock say.

"This is still my plane. I don't need your permission," I heard Coulson reply, the sound was muffled a little because I was not close.

I saw Coulson coming down the stairs into the cargo hold while I was attempting to put on a parachute.

"I've never used a parachute before," I raised my voice so Coulson could hear. With the cargo ramp open, it was hard to hear.

"Forget that, get in the car!" He said while quickly running down the rest of the stairs. I grabbed my bag, and quickly ran toward Lola, Coulson not far behind me. I jumped into the passenger seat while Coulson got in the driver's seat. Deathlock jumped down from the upper floor when Coulson got into the driver's seat. Coulson hit a button and guns came out of the headlights and started shooting at Deathlock. Then Grant came out and started shooting at us.

"Get down! Get Down!" Coulson commanded while gently pushing my head down and out of the way of the bullets.

"Buckle up!" Coulson said before backing out of the bus.

When we were falling, I flew out of the car. I screamed because I thought that this is where I would die, but Coulson grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me back down.

"I told you to buckle up," He sassed. I immediately buckled up when I was seated.

Coulson hit the button that makes the car fly, but it wasn't flying. We were still plummeting towards the ground.The car was spinning around and I was absolutely terrified.

"They must have hit the thrusters," Coulson announced, while trying to get them to work.

Finally, they came on and Coulson started flying Lola. It was a very bumpy ride but we finally made it to somewhere we could park and he pressed the button to turn Lola back to a normal car. A guy came over to us.

"That will be twenty dollars," He said looking at us. Coulson got out his wallet and handed him the money.

We got a hotel with the rest of the team and we sat outside in the pool area. FitzSimmons were sitting with their feet in the water. I was sitting at a table while Coulson was buying something from the vending machine next to the table.