Love in the Dark Pt. 2 (Bucky x Reader)

This is my entry for RaevynBarton contest. I hope you guys like it and I hope you really like it Rae.

Also forgive me if it's crap, or if there are mistakes I wrote this at 2am but I proofread it so I think I caught the mistakes.

Anyways, here you are... Love in the Dark Part 2!!!

~
~

Bucky's POV

"Hey Buck, maybe we could spend the day together tomorrow. We could watch movies together," (Y/N) suggested as we laid together in bed.

"I can't doll, I have a lot of work to do," I replied and I turned away from her and went to sleep.

Waking up, I groaned and looked at the clock. Seeing it was 4:45am I decided to quietly get out of bed and leave without (Y/N) knowing. Recently my nightmares have been coming back and I was afraid of hurting her.

Every morning I would go talk to Steve and he would tell me that I was stupid and that he knows I would never hurt (Y/N) because I love her.

Maybe he's right. Maybe I need to stop letting my fears control me. I love (Y/N) and I would never hurt her, no matter what happens.

"Hey punk, I need your help," I said to Steve as I arrived to his room.

"What is it jerk?" Steve asks.

"I want to propose to (Y/N), could you help me figure out a way of how? And could you come with me ring shopping?" I asked him.

"Of course I will help jerk," Steve smiles.

"Could we go ring shopping now?" I asked.

"Let's go," Steve smiled and we walked to the elevator and took it to the garage floor. We picked one of Tony's cars and we quickly drove to a nice jewelry store. Once inside I looked a ring caught my eye almost immediately. It had one single diamond and there were mini diamonds in a ovalish shape around the bigger one. It was absolutely beautiful and I knew this ring was the one.

*time skip to a few months later brought to you by Bucky and Steve planning the perfect proposal*

Today is the day I am finally going to propose to (Y/N). I drove to our apartment and I was smiling the entire way. After parking my car, I turned the car off and unbuckled my seatbelt. Stepping out of my car, I checked the box to make sure the ring was still there and that it still looked ok and I took a deep breath and started walking towards the door. Once I walked inside I didn't see her anywhere.

"(Y/N) doll?" I called as I was walking through the living room.

Walking through the hallway, I noticed noises coming from our room. They sounded like quick footsteps running back and forth. My eyebrows knit together in confusion and I walked towards our bedroom and peeked inside. What I saw instantly broke my heart, (Y/N) had her suitcases on the bed and she was quickly trying to pack all of her things. I opened the door more, my eyes wide and full of heartbreak as I was watching her pack her suitcases.

Her eyes widened when she saw me standing in the doorway. It was obvious that she was hoping I wouldn't come home.

"What are you doing doll?" I asked and I started to walk towards her.

"I'm leaving Bucky," she stated simply, not showing any emotion, which hurt me even more.

"W-why doll?" I asked, my voice cracking a little bit.