Lab Assistant? (Bruce x Reader)

Reader's POV

I was walking around New York City mixing my own business. I was on my way to a job interview for Stark Industries to be a lab assistant. I got a my Doctoral degree in Biochemistry and molecular biology, as well as a Master's in chemical engineering. I was graduated at the top of my class. I found the building and once inside was greeted by a voice that came from the ceiling.

"Hello, My name is JARVIS. Are you here for an interview?" JARVIS asked me.

"Yes I am JARVIS." I said.

"If you'll step into the elevator, I'll take you to the floor of the conference room." JARVIS said.

"Thank you JARVIS." I said. I stepped in the elevator and once the doors closed, it started moving. I looked through my papers to make sure I had everything. I had my resumes, letters of recommendation, and some other papers they may be interested in.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out smoothed over my dress with my free hand and walked to where the conference room was. There were two men standing outside of the door. The man with dark brown hair and a goatee, I recognized to be Tony Stark, walked over to me when he heard the clicking if my heels.

"You must be (Y/N)." He said smirking and shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Stark." I smiled.

"Please, call me Tony." He said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Tony." I smiled. The other man with dark brown curly hair was looking at some papers not paying attention.

"Bruce, come here and meet the next interviewee." Tony said. Bruce looked up and I immediately recognized him.

"Dr. Banner!" I said surprised.

"(Y/N)! It's been so long!" He said walking over to me and shaking my hand.

"You two know each other?" Tony asked confused.

"Yeah! He was my favorite professor in college, I even interned for him for a couple years after he left his teaching job." I told Tony.

"She's the best student I've ever had." Bruce smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said blushing a little bit. I always blush when people compliment me.

"That's cool." Tony smiled.

"I actually have the letter of recommendation you wrote me awhile back, before you left." I said chucking a little bit.

"Really? How funny." He laughed.

"So should we start the interview?" Tony asked.

"Ok." I said following Bruce and Tony into the conference room.

I sat down across from them and waited patiently while they went through my resume, letters of recommendation and other papers.

"Wow. You graduated at the top of your class." Tony said.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

"You also have a lot of experience in laboratories." He noted.

"Yes I do. I have interned and volunteered for many people." I said.

"Impressive." Tony said.

"You certainly have a lot of letters of recommendation." Tony said looking through them and scanning them.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

"Why do you want this job?" Bruce asked me.

"I want to work in a lab again. I have been looking for an actual job and not an internship. I want to gain even more experience, and work with new people." I answered. After they asked me more questions about my experience and my background, the interview ended.