Break Up In A Small Tower (Tony x Pietro x Reader)

Reader's POV

I was coming home from a two month long mission, getting more and more excited to see my boyfriend Tony. Knowing how he was with women, I was very hesitant on getting with him, but he insisted that he was going to change for me. We have been happily dating for almost a year now. Once the quinjet landed, I ran inside the tower and in the elevator pressing the button to the top floor once I got inside. My feet were bouncing because I was getting really excited. Once the elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened, I bolted out and ran to Tony's room only to stop in front of the door when I heard moaning noises.

Is he watching porn or something? I put my ear on the door and the noises did not sound like they were coming from behind a screen. I put my hand on the doorknob and quietly turned it opening the door as quietly as I could. When I was able to peek my head into the room, I saw something that I never thought I would see. There was Tony, having sex with another woman on our bed. Hearing that woman moan Tony's name broke my heart, but hearing him moaning her's broke my heart even more. I looked around the room and found a part of Tony's Iron Man suit laying on the ground. I picked it up and threw it at Tony hitting him in the head.

"What the hell?" Tony asks while turning around. His eyes widen when he sees me standing in the doorway with tears running down my face.

"YOU JERK! YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE FOR ME! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! I HATE YOU TONY STARK! WE ARE THROUGH!" I screamed before slamming his door and running down the hallway before he could catch me.

"WAIT!" Tony yelled while chasing me, he had wrapped a blanket around himself.

"No Tony! How long have you been doing this?! Do you do this every time I go on a mission? You can't live without sex for two months so you cheat on your girlfriend?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I was furious, no more than furious.

"I-I didn't know you were coming back today," He told me.

"You think that makes cheating better?! I am so done with you Tony Stark! We are through! Don't you try and call me," I said before turning away and going to the first person I thought of, Pietro.

My vision was getting blurry from all the tears, so I slowed my pace down, hoping to prevent a fall. Once I reached Pietro's room, I knocked on his door violently until he groggily opened the door. He woke up immediately when he noticed my teary eyes.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" He questioned.

"T-Tony! H-he ch-cheated on me!" I cried.

Pietro wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I cried into his shoulder for a long time.

"He is a jerk. Who would ever cheat on you?! You are absolutely perfect!" Pietro said.

"T-Thanks Pietro." I smiled up at him.

"Anything for you printsessa." He cooed before kissing the top of my head.

"Can I stay here with you tonight?" I asked looking into his sparkling blue eyes.

"Of course you can printsessa." He smiled down at me.

*Time skip brought to you by Loki and Wanda messing with Thor and Pietro's minds*

It has been about five months since I broke up with Tony, and Pietro and I have recently started dating. We both decided we would keep it on the down low for awhile because we wanted to avoid the awkwardness for as long as possible. We knew the awkwardness would eventually come to us since it is Tony's tower and Pietro lives in it, but we wanted to try and avoid it for as long as we possibly could.