My Queen (Loki x Broken Reader)

Reader's POV

I opened my social media accounts. I kept getting these notifications of people messaging me and mentioning me in things. Every time I checked a message or what someone mentioned me in, it was negative. People were judging me because I am with Loki. Of course I don't care what they say because I love Loki with all my heart and I'm never leaving him, but it still hurts. They don't understand that he has changed, he went through the punishment for his crimes, he almost died! As I was reading through all the hate and I felt a tear fall from my eye. Why can't they understand that Loki has changed? Tears kept falling from my eyes. I couldn't stop myself from scrolling through the hate. Loki tried his best to keep me from going on my social media, but I can't. I need my social media to keep in touch with (Y/BFF/N), my parents, and other good friends I still talk to after moving to New York.

I decided to shut my computer off and put it away, finally done with reading all the hate. I put my laptop back inside its case and put it in the drawer of my desk. I am so happy I'm not in school anymore or else this all would be worse. I have a job as a SHIELD agent, what I do requires me to stay at headquarters most of the time. Although there have been occasions where I was needed to go into the field and hack something in person. Loki loves that I do not go in the field much, because he doesn't have to worry about me getting hurt.

While walking to the kitchen in Avengers tower, I decided I wanted some ice cream. After I opened up the freezer and got the ice cream, I went to sit on the couch. The hate people gave me for being with Loki I could handle, but the hate that really gets to me is from girls who love Loki. They always comment on my pictures that I'm ugly, or I'm fat. That Loki doesn't love me and he could never love somebody like me. I used to cut in high school because I got the same hate, but (Y/BFF/N) helped me stop and I've been clean ever since. To help get my mind off the hate, I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. I thought putting on (Your fave TV show) would help, and it did for awhile.

As I finished watching a few episodes of (Your fave TV show), I decided that I should take a shower. Loki could come back from Asgard at any time, so if he does come home today I don't want to smell bad. When I got to my bathroom, I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in the shower, turning on the water and waiting for it to warm up. Once it was warmed up, I stepped under the stream of water. I got goosebumps when the warm water hit my skin. After warming up a bit, I quickly shampooed my hair and washed my body. I grabbed my towel from the side and wrapped it around my body. I walked out into my room and grabbed some comfy clothes, which were just some sweatpants and one of Loki's t-shirts. I put on the clothes after putting on a bra and underwear. Tony and the rest of the Avengers gave both Thor and Loki some clothes so they would look normal and so they won't be recognized as quickly. After I put my hair up in a messy bun, I walked out to the living room when the negative voices came back in my head.

Loki doesn't love you

How could he love someone like you

You're fat

You're ugly

I'm way prettier than you

It was all too much to handle. Running to my room, I dug through all my drawers looking for something. When I couldn't find anything, I slid down on the floor and cried. I took out my phone and called (Y/BFF/N). She told me to call if I ever got the urge to cut again.

"Hey what's up?" She asked me.

"I-it's too much. I c-can't take it." I stuttered through tears.

"(Y/N), what's too much?" She asked worry in her voice.

"E-everything! People s-sending me h-hate for b-being with L-Loki! The Loki lovers, sending me h-hate because their j-jealous! They're c-calling me f-fat and u-ugly!" I said through tears.

"(Y/N). You know Loki loves you. You know you're beautiful! You're absolutely gorgeous! You're perfect the way you are! If you want me to I will buy a flight and come visit you. I think a visit is long overdue." She said.

"Thanks (Y/BFF/N). You don't need to buy a plane ticket. I would love for you to visit, but it's too much money." I smiled a little bit.

"It's settled. I'm going to buy a ticket right now. I'm going to come visit you." She told me, causing me to smile even more.

"I love you (Y/BFF/N)." I giggled.

"I love you too! See you soon!" She said before hanging up.

"My queen?" I heard Loki's beautiful voice.

"L-Loki?" I asked shocked. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried noticing my tear stained cheeks.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." I lied even though he can tell when I'm lying. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"No your not. Have you been looking at hate online?" He asked looking down at me. I love looking into his beautiful green eyes. This time they were filled with worry.

"I-I'm sorry. I went on to look at what (Y/BFF/N) was up to, a-and I k-kept getting notifications. I-I'm sorry Loki." I stuttered, fresh tears spilling from my eyes.

"Love, it's ok. Please don't believe them. I-I don't want to l-lose you." He said. Looked up and he had tears starting to form in his eyes.

"You won't lose me! I don't care what they say about me dating you. Now what gets me is the girls who love you, they are calling me fat and ugly." I said looking down. He lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"You are stunning, beautiful, absolutely gorgeous! I love you with all my heart just the way you are. You never have to worry about losing me, I love you and only you. You have changed me, made me a better man and I never want to lose you. Ever. I have no idea what I would do without you." He said a few tears spilling from his eyes.

"Loki. I love you too. I don't know what I would do without you." I said as I buried my head in his chest and hugged him tightly. I felt him rest his chin lightly on the top of my head. He hugged me tightly and we stayed like that for awhile.

"(Y/N)?" Loki said. I looked up meeting his beautiful green eyes once again.

"Yes Loki?" I asked smiling.

"You're my queen." He said and he placed a quick kiss on my forehead.

"You're my king." I smiled standing on my tip toes so I was almost even with his eyes. I leaned in and he leaned in as well. Our lips met for a sweet and loving kiss. Our lips were moving in sync with each other. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. Which I happily allowed opening my mouth a little bit. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth exploring every inch. Our tongues were dancing together. We pulled away for air.

"I love you my queen." He said looking into my (Y/E/C) eyes.

"I love you my king." I replied smiling.

"Promise me something." He said looking at me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"If you ever feel like this again after going online, promise me that you will come find me and we can cuddle and talk about it." He said.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Good." He said pecking my lips once more.
~
Hope you like this chapter! I originally wanted it to be a physically broken reader and Loki took care of her, but I started writing it differently and I ended up really liking it. Let me know what you think! I decided to post another chapter! Whoo! I'm going to work on writing a few more! I'll post some more tomorrow since it's my day of school. So hopefully I'll post one or two tomorrow ☺️

P.S. I love this song so much. The first time I heard it I teared up. There is so much meaning and emotion behind it. It's so amazing 😭😍