Snow

Coldness. That's all I felt on my skin. It was cold. So cold goosebumps covered my body head to toe.

I turned over on the bed and flopped my hand out to reach for the thick red and white cover I had used for so many years. Wetness. Instead of finding the cover I found wetness. What?

I slowly opened my eyes only to find sunlight reflecting off of a fresh blanket of snow. My tired eyes wandered downward only to realize I was hardly dressed.

Wearing only a thin, torn, black and white knitted sweater that arrived to my knees, I was shivering. My teeth shattered together in protest of the biting weather.

My once pale hands had turned a pinkish red as did my legs. I felt that my hair was matted together held by something sticky. My hand made its way to my aching lip only for me to flinch in pain. Probably a bruise.

I slowly stood on my bare feet, only for my knees to give out and fall flat on my uncovered butt. Feeling puny compared to the tall winter covered trees surrounding me, I tried again and successfully stood on my own two feet.

I can do this, I half grinned but slowly recoiled my lips upon feeling the pain my busted lip caused. How did I even get here?

As if on cue to snap me out of my thoughts, I felt something trickling down my thighs. My eyes wondered down to investigate and I gasped at the scene before me.

The memories from the night before come rushing back to me as fast as the blood trickled down my leg and onto the ground. I stared at the warm red liquid on the snow in shock. Is this coming from me?

How could I let this happen? I was so weak. Tears streamed down my face while my eyes were glued to the ground.

I took a single step forward only to be met with an ache between my legs. My hands immediately flew down to my... Yeah. I blushed furiously, just thinking about it. How could this happen to me? And I was saving myself for marriage!

No, no this is all a dream, I thought shaking my head rapidly. I forced myself to look away from the traces of my DNA on the cold snow before I fainted of shock.

The free flowing tears flowed further down my face and eventually hit my neck. Being too tired to wipe them away, I let them flow.

Realization hit me and the salty liquid flows faster. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

"NO!," I roar loudly. I'm going to make it. I stumble towards a tree in the forest and manage to grab a hold of it. A sudden burst of adrenaline woke me up and held me up steady enough to run out of the clearing and into the mass of trees before me.

A/N: this is my first story so I hope you like it! Please vote and comment. Thank youuu.