Lies

Jasmine POV

I love you..... I love you..... Those three words kept repeating themselves. Why would he say that to me? After all this time.

The last time he said he loved me was before she ran away. And that was months ago about a month before she ran away..... Even when we had sex he didn't tell me he loved me. Was it all just a dream?

Does he really love me? Or is he just saying that? Probably. I patted my stomach. It's okay squirt we will make it even if it's just us. It's okay. I'll take care of you. I promise.

I sat up in bed unable to fall asleep, "Baby lay back down." He sat up sleepily and planted kisses on my shoulder. He worked his way up my neck to my ear. Jesse must have noticed my discomfort because he removed his lips from my neck and turned my head gently to face him.

"Baby what's the matter?" He inquired his face wrinkling with worry.... Or was it disgust.... Oh my god he knows did he find out.? What am I going to say.. Hey honey I know you hate me but I'm pregnant?? No.

"Nothing I just had a bad dream" I lied, laying back down and pulling the cover up to my neck. "Okay" Jesse copied my actions and put his arm around me pulling me close to his warm chest murmuring how he loves me. 

Lies. My inner voice shouted. He doesn't love you. What happens when he finds out... Will he kick me out... What am I going to do?

I laid there thinking about the previous day while tuning out his obnoxious snores. Something he only does when he's very tired.  It was also the first day he has touched me in a month. Was it because of her? It had to be....

Suddenly I had the strong urge to pee. I wiggled out of his hold and stumbled to the bathroom. Ugh only 8 more months to go. I opened the bedroom door trying not to wake him up and stepped into the hallway slowly shutting it behind me.

~~~~

On my way back to the room I heard footsteps and heavy breathing. Oh my gosh what if someone is trying to kill me.... Oh I am so dead.... I touched my stomach again, oh please don't hurt my little squirt she didn't do anything. Wait, she? Well I suppose I do want a little girl.

"AHHHH!!!" A pair of hands on my waist frightened me out of my thoughts. "Shh shh shh baby it's just me."

Jesse. Of course he would scare me like that. "Why would you do that?!?!" I whisper yelled at him but he just laughed and buried his face in my neck. "Come back to bed baby" he said kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Mmm" I muffled a moan while he led me to our room. Why is he being so nice all of a sudden.. It's okay little squirt hang in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke POV

"Damnit!!" I slammed my fist on the table. "Are you sure?" "No. I don't want fairly sure. I want sure. Find her and find her now." I hung up and slammed my phone down.

"Fuck!! Fuck fuck fuck!!" I punched the wall not even realizing I put a whole in it. "I will find you Angel." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I picked up my phone again and dialed a number.

"Hello? Yes. Jason? Yeah. I need you here now please. Thank you"

Angel POV

"I'm so sorry he did this to you." I heard a familiar voice. "Don't scream. I swear if you scream I will shoot you right here right now." I nodded my head not really having a choice.

"Okay" she said and I felt something cold press against my head. So this is it... This is how I go out... I hope Luke knows I love him...

Light blinds me yanking me out of my thoughts. Wait what? I'm not dead?.. And I can see! I look to my left and see a thin fragile girl with a knife.

"I'm going to cut the rope in your mouth okay, don't make a peep or I will shoot you." Jasmine said pulling out a gun from her hip pocket.

I nodded my head eagerly and stayed still, scared to get cut. Once the rope was cut and I spit the rope out I felt something cold against my temple.

"Don't make a peep." She said while cutting the rest of the ropes.

~~~~

"Remember what I told you." She said pushing me outside. "Now leave." But she didn't have to tell me twice. I ran down the very same path I took a while ago not stopping until I got to the all to familiar brick house.

The adrenaline rush I previously had ran out and I crashed as soon as I took that first step on the steps. Right before I blacked out I heard the roaring of an engine.

Luke POV

Angel? Could it be? Oh my god it is. I threw down my phone and grabbed a blanket to rush outside in time to see her hit the ground. "Oh god baby please wake up please wake up"

I wrapped her in the blanket and grabbed her face gently with my hands pleading for her to wake up when two headlights came into sight. I jumped up and down to get their attention.

"Jason!" I immediately recognized the car and yelled at him to stop. "Stop help please" I slid one arm under her legs and the other under her head to pick her up and started carrying her to the car.

"Angel baby please don't leave me come on baby hang in there. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you." If he hurt my baby I'm going to kill him. Please wake up for me my angel please I can't lose you.

"Door." I stuttered out to Jason. He said nothing just silently opened the door allowing us in before shutting the door behind us. "Please baby I can't lose you" I cried pressing my forehead against hers.

~~~~~

"Somebody help! Help! Help me please!" I yelled running through the hospital doors with Jason less than a foot behind still Nurse, nurse please help us" Jason stressed asking a nearby nurse who nodded her head and rushed over to check on angel.

"I need a gurney in here now." She called out as she ran over to where I was. "I need you to set her on the gurney" she said as it rolled up with two nurses maneuvering it.

"Okay. Okay. Just. Please. Help her." The last two words came as a whisper as the water works came harder than before.

The three nurses pushed her to a room and Jason and I tried to follow when one of the nurses, a male, turned to us. "Sir you can't come in here."

"NO SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND LET ME IN THERE." I roared, with tears affecting my vision. "I'm sorry sir but I can't let you go in there." This time it was Jason.

"No I'm going to-" "I'm sorry I have to do this sir I hope you forgive me" Jason and I spoke at the same time as he grabbed a hold on my arms so a nurse could stab me. Wait what? Stab me? We're my last thoughts before drifting off to sleep.

Hey, yeah sorry it's been so long. Any AP& band students out there will know the struggle. Comment and vote!! 25 votes for a second chapter today!!