Him

A/N sorry I didn't update yesterday I was too tired but here ya go my lovelies.

He's gorgeous. I thought to myself. He was about 6 foot 5 and had short blond hair that was pushed back. The outline of his toned muscles were extremely noticeable through his fitted grey Armani suit.

At least his suit looked Armani. Maybe it was Brioni. Suits all looked the same to me.

His emerald green eyes shone in the sunlight and for a moment I forgot how cold I was. His lips were moving but I couldn't make out a word he was saying.

All of a sudden his lips quit moving, jerking me out of my daydream. A scowl formed on my face, I was upset with myself for openly staring at a man who obviously wouldn't want me.

"I-I'm sorry w-what did you say?", I managed to say in between shivers, the cold weather had caught up to me. My cheeks blushed red in embarrassment.

"Are you okay? It's freezing out there and you're barely dressed come in.", his voice dripping with kindness. I scurried inside as quickly as possible without falling. As I was still shivering from spending the night in the snow.

"Oh my gosh! You're covered in blood and your feet are blue." He panicked but tried to remain calm as he rushed me into another room.

He led me to a posh sofa in what I assumed was the living room right in front of a huge fireplace and motioned for me to sit. But I refused with sad eyes and a tight smile, not wanting to ruin his expensive couch.

"Please sit." The strange yet gorgeous man begged, "it's just a couch, I'm not worried about it." He must be very strange if he is okay with a dirty couch.

After much persuading and pleading from his end, I finally sat on the couch. He gave me a sad pity filled smile and scurried off somewhere.

A few minutes passed and I heard footsteps coming from another part of the house. I turned my head slightly and there he was carrying a blanket towards me.

"Here," He said, " I thought you might be cold still so I brought you this." "Uh.. U-uh thank you mister", I forced out still in shock.

He covered me with the blanket and squatted in front of me.

"May I?" He asked while pointing at my frozen feet. I nodded my head in return and watched him quietly as he got to work.

"There you go," the man smiled and stared at my feet that were now a light blue instead of dark blue.

"I'll be back," he said, "don't worry I won't hurt you." He reassured me before leaving the room once more.

He soon came back with a small bucket and placed it at my feet.  "It's just warm water, to help thaw them out more. It seems as though they'll need more than a massage and heating pads." He frowned at my feet and bit his lip anxiously.