Her

Unknown p.o.v.

"God its too early for this.", I said and sat up while reaching for my ringing phone on my nightstand. I pressed the lock button and entered my password but when I saw that it was just an alarm, I threw it across the room and laid back down.

Uncomfortable with the position I was in, I sat back up and fluffed my pillow. When I finished, I laid my head back down and closed my eyes. The softness of the blanket and cozy pillow beneath my head lulled me back into a deep dreamless sleep.

~five minutes later~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Fuck who's in my yard now" I grumbled and sat up, once again, while throwing my legs over the side of the bed and slipping on my shoes. I placed both my hands on the bed at my sides and pushed my way off the bed.

I stumbled towards the door of my large bedroom only to run in to my wall. A low moan left my lips as my right hand made its way to caress my forehead.

My fingers slid across the wall until I found the light switch and flipped it on. Ugh, the light burned my eyes before I had the time to shield them with my hand. As soon as they adjusted to the light, I looked around my room to notice my jacket on the sole chair in my room.

I about threw on the coat but I was still in my work suit from last night, which was fairly warm this time of the year.

Exhausted as I was, I managed to get to the living room. I probably looked like a corpse walking in the house. Although the maids were asleep and my chauffeur had a home of his own, so it didn't matter what I looked like.

I walked to the window and slightly drew back the curtain. The first thing that caught my eye was the fresh blanket of snow. But the sight before me made my eyes open wide.

"Holy hell she's gorgeous" I whispered silently. Only then did I notice her bare legs forcing her shoeless feet to trudge through the thick snow.

She had on a long sweater that arrived just to her knees. It was shredded and the bottom was soaked in blood along with her legs.

The beauty took a fall on my brick steps which made me rush to the door. As soon as I opened it, she was standing there flustered and obviously freezing from the snow.

A/N sorry about the delay you guys I have been stressed out with school and my Bunnie's death... Thanks for waiting my lovelies.