Jesse

**AN so it wasn't 10 votes but close enough. Anyways its not one of my best but enjoy my lovelies**

Luke pov

After dinner, Angel and I went back upstairs to get situated. We neared the bedroom door and I stopped, turning to face her.

" I need to talk to you about something." Her face paled when the words fell out of my mouth.

"A-are you b-bre-"

"No baby girl I'm not breaking up with you. I just wanted to ask about the dream." I interrupted her.

"Oh." She seemed relieved, "well can we go inside?"

"Of course." I moved away from the door and opened it, closing it behind us.

By the time I turned around from closing the door Angel was already sitting on the bed. She was staring down at her lap fiddling with the edge of her shirt.

After a few minutes of silence and standing there I sat beside her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her, "You don't have to tell me if you're not ready, dear. And I'm here to listen when you get ready."

"Okay, thank you sir.", She leaned into my chest.
"You don't have to thank me darling."

"Sir?" Angel peeked up at me.
"Yes doll?" I grinned back at her adorable eyes.

"Can we finish talking about the rules and such?" She smirked

"Of course come on." I got up from the bed and led her to the table.

She grabbed her notepad and opened it to the page she had previously written on.

"You already have your first three rules down, correct?", She nodded in response, "rule 4, you will answer me with yes sir or no sir at all times. As well as other dominants." I paused a moment so she could finish scribbling it down,

"rule number 5, you will respect other submissives and dominants. If a submissive disrespects you, tell me and their dominant. If a dominant disrespects you, come to me." Angel continued to write down my words.

"Rule 6 you will wear your training collar at all times unless instructed otherwise. And your final rule, if I hurt you or make you sad in any way, you are to tell me."

She looked down after she had written down everything. "Yes sir "

I smiled at her words, "Good girl." I said brushing her hair behing her ear with my fingers.

"I'm sleepy" Angel said half yawning.

She's so cute when she's sleepy... she's so... so innocent.

"Alright baby girl let's get to bed." I stood up and guided her to the bed having cleared it off before dinner.

Then I pulled the cover down and she climbed in but I waited until she was settled until I did so also.

"Good night baby girl" I whispered and waited for a response. When it didn't come I looked down to find her already deep in sleep so I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her.

For some odd reason I just couldn't sleep. Maybe seeing how peaceful she was...

AN: so not one of my best chapters but the next one is pretty great so far. Hope you enjoyed. Don't be a quiet reader! Comment and vote. Also if you don't like my book don't post mean comments just don't read it.