Good morning

Hey guise sorry it's a little late but here you go. Enjoy!!!! ♡♡♡♡

Angel pov

I sat up and look around at the room. Luke was beside me snoring as loudly as a freight train.

Suddenly, the memories from yesterday came flooding back. My heart fluttered at the thought of yesterday's activities... well except the dream...

I took the opportunity to stare at his face. I fell in love with his beautiful emerald eyes the first time I saw them.

I also noticed something I've never noticed before. A scar. He has a scar below his right eye. I made a mental note to ask about it later.

All of a sudden I came up with a plan to wake Luke up. I pulled the cover off of him and inched my way between his legs. He mumbled something and I froze in my tracks.

Luke went silent and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I unbuttoned his jeans careful not to startle him.

Slowly but carefully I unzipped his zipper and slid his pants down. For a moment I looked up to make sure he was asleep.

When I confirmed he was asleep I slid down his boxers and I gasped at the sight before me. His length had to be at least 10 inches long.

I couldn't even fit my hand around his díck. Almost reluctantly I wrapped my lips around the tip and took in as much as I could.

A few moans escaped his lips but he didn't wake up. I took the chance to wrap my other hand around the base and slid my mouth back to the tip dragging my tongue along his çock as I went.

Unaware that he was awake I yelped softly when a rough hand grabbed my hair and pushed me down causing me to grab the bed.

Tear drops formed in my eyes from gagging but I ignored it and kept going.

"If you're going to be a little cum slut take it all." Said a raspy voice which I immediately recognized as Luke's.

His words encouraged me to attempt to deep throat him further. But he didn't take his hand out of my hair.

Instead, he used my hair to guide me. "Fuck, I'm close. Faster. Mmm.... that's it." Luke moaned out, and I bobbed my head faster trying to bring him to the edge.

When i felt warm ropes of liquid hit the back of my throat, I slowed down and sucked while bringing my lips back up to the tip.

"Mmmm, that's it, lick up every single drop."

When I finished, I licked my lips and buttoned his pants back up. I was rewarded with a pat on the head.

"That's my girl." He winked at me. At those words a blush spread on my face. He must've noticed because he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"How did I do?" I fidgeted with the edge of my shirt.

"You did amazing darling," Luke smiled at me and played with my hair, "now, how about some breakfast?"

"Yes!!" I just about yelled. I was starving and was craving chocolate and strawberry covered pancakes.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

"Hey mom pass the syrup." Luke extended his arm and waited for Julie to pass him the syrup. He poured a bit on his pancakes and then set it down satisfied with the amount.

I stifled a giggle while chewing and Luke shot me a look of embarrassment. Which only made me laugh harder.

He decided that we needed to celebrate by going out.
" So Luke, " Julie spoke up, "How did you and my future daughter in law meet?"

At the last part I almost choked on my food. Beside me, Luke was having a coughing fit so I picked up his water and brought it up to his lips.

"Thank you" He said before he took a sip, "Mom, we just started dating."

I can't believe she asked that.... it is way too early to be thinking about marriage. I mean... do I want to marry him one day?

He's sweet, charming, the perfect dominant... and he takes care of me... but does he want to marry ME one day is the question....

"I see," Julie pulled her glasses down a bit and looked over the rim at my neck, "She only has her training collar."

Wait what. She knows what it is? How is this poss-

"I just gave it to her yesterday mom." He seemed annoyed, "Remember how long it took dad to give you your formal?"

His mom took a small bite of her pancakes while pondering over her sons words.

Formal? Dad? What? Is his mom a submissive? I took a sip of my orange juice and cleared my throat.

Two heads snapped towards me, "Oh um.... sorry," I felt my face go red, "I didn't know you knew that Luke was a  dominant."

Julie set her fork down and finished the bite of food.
"Oh honey you have no idea! He is just like his father." She replied laughing.

AN* shout out to my lovelies that have supported me since day 1. And my other lovelies who've helped me improve. Yall are the best!!! Hope you liked this chapter!!!!