Charles

Luke pov

I decided to bring the girls to the nicest place for breakfast since we have so much to celebrate.

Hopefully mom and Angel will get along. Dear goodness I hope she likes Angel.... For as long as I have been alive she has not liked one single girl I've ever been with.

" So Luke, " Mom turned to me yanking me out of my thoughts, "How did you and my future daughter in law meet?"

Woah. Future daughter in law? Maybe I should've told her that we just started dating last night. I guess that means she likes her.

I burst out into a coughing fit from shock and Angel handed me my water to drink which I gladly took.

"Thank you" I said and took a sip, "Mom, we just started dating." I rolled my eyes. Besides, I'm not ready yet... not after Kayla.

I doubt she'd want to marry me anyways. I mean why would she? Hmm... that reminds me, I need to start her training soon.

Wonder if mom has a spare leash we can borrow...
But that's not important now. Marriage?? MARRIAGE???

Well... she is gorgeous and has potential to be the perfect submissive. With time and a "few" punishments anyways.

Angel was munching on her strawberry and chocolate covered pancakes. It's a tradition for us now.

She had put her hair in a ponytail before we left for breakfast and it was swinging side to side as she ate.

"I see," Mom peered over the rim of her glasses at Angel. Damn. Wonder what she's going to say about her collar..."She only has her training collar." She continued.

Oh. Not as bad as I expected. I glanced at Angel. Her eyes were almost popping out of her head. It's so adorable yet funny.

"I just gave it to her yesterday mom." I said, "Remember how long it took dad to give you your formal?"

Mom forked some pancakes into her mouth and thought a minute. Meanwhile, Angels eyes bounced between my mom and I looking confused.

All of a sudden she took a sip of her orange juice and cleared her throat. Which caused mom and I to direct our attention towards her.

"Oh um.... sorry," She started blushing, "I didn't know you knew that Luke was a dominant."

Mom set her fork down and finished chewing.
"Oh honey you have no idea! He is just like his father." She said laughing.

" REALLY????" Angel seemed surprised. I must've forgotten to mention that to her.

"Yeah, my mom and dad, may he rest in peace, met at a bdsm club." I said nonchalantly.

Her mouth formed an o shape but no words tumbled out. To break the awkwardness I spoke up, "So mom, Angels training starts tonight and I was wondering if you have an extra leash I could borrow?"

"Oh yeah I have tons. I'll dig them out when we get home."

"Oh. Okay well, um, Julie," When she looked at me I knew what she was going to ask so I nodded in response, "Would you like to go shopping with me?"

Mom's eyes lit up, "Of course!!! That sounds like a brilliant idea."

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

AN hello my lovelies ☺ so that was really fast for 10 likes! I hope you enjoyed. Comment please and vote! Constructive criticism is a nice thing and would be very appreciated! (Unless you're just being a flat out douché about it)