Train me.

AN: man so excuse my language but the most fucked up thing happened. I wrote this gorgeous chapter a few weeks ago and was going to post it the next day but I went and it was gone. So I had to start all over. Ugh. I'm sorry its so late

Angel pov

"Mmm. Good girl." He moaned in my ear. I knew he'd like me calling him master.

Without warning Luke stood up and sauntered out into the hallway. He closed the door behind him leaving me alone.

What am I supposed to do now? Should I get up or am I supposed to stay here?? Is this a test? Is he watching me?

What do I do... after about 5 minutes my back started to cramp. Shit. Can I move? I looked around the room making sure he wasn't watching me.

First the windows, next the corners, and then the door. I don't see anything. This is just too easy.

I practically threw my hands out of my lap and put them on the floor beside me just to get the slightest relief. Its like I'd never slouched my back in ages.

Footsteps. My eyes widened. I heard light, almost unnoticeable, footsteps coming from down the hall.

I scrambled as quickly as I could to get back into place. Hands straight. Eyes down. Sit up.

I repeated it like a mantra trying to get in position before he barged in.

As soon as I straightened my back I heard the doorknob click. Didn't he say 10 minutes? It hasn't been that long...

Oh god what if he saw. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT!

I made myself calm down as he opened the door. Luke had his left hand hidden behind his back. What's hidden there?

His emerald eyes were focused on me. Anger was evident on his face. There goes my ass.

He definitely saw me move.. he stood like that in the door way for a few more seconds before bringing his left hand out from behind his back. The crop.

I could already feel my ass hurt from the punishment I was bound to get.

Fuck. My mouth opened to speak but he arched an eyebrow.

Luke was challenging me to speak without permission so I bolted it shut before any words involuntarily tumbled out.

I was already in enough trouble I didn't want any more. Luke grinned down at me. He's got something in mind and I doubt its pleasant.

"Stand up." His words chopped.

I did as I was told and he dug through his closet producing two little silver balls attached to a string and a pair of black lace panties.

My eyes widened at the little silver balls and his smile grew bigger when he noticed my nervousness.

"I'm going to put these in you. And you're not to take them out or cum. And trust me, I will know." Luke's face was grim the whole time.

"So, Angel, how do you like the house?" I looked up from my plate as Julie spoke. I was getting more and more aroused the more I moved.

"I love it." I squeezed my thighs together in attempt to get some relief.

"Ahem." Luke cleared his throat from his seat to my right. My eyes met his emerald green ones. He was scowling at me. Oh no... He noticed..

"That's good. Maybe next time Lukey can show you around town." Julie spoke obviously unaware of Luke's eyes trained on me.

I shifted awkwardly to the left but shuddered when I felt his hand on my leg. At the same time the balls tumbled in me.

"Mm." I let out a slight moan.

Luke smirked at me and turned back to his mother. His hand traveled further up my thigh working its way underneath the short dress he had me change into.

"Yeah Angel, maybe we can go dancing tonight" it sounded more like an order than a request. He glared at me through his eyelashes.

I gulped down my fear and nodded. "Sounds good sir." I whispered. Luke made his way to my lace panties moving them aside before tracing circles on my clít.

"Please.." I whimpered quietly enough that only luke could hear. I was getting close and I needed to get some relief.

I squeezed my thighs together in attempt to push him away but he spread my legs and kept teasing.

If only I could have just waited that cramp out. I mentally banged my head on the table. I'm in deep shit.

"Okay put this on." Luke handed me a soft pink short lacey skin tight dress. "Oh my gosh its so beautiful!" I gushed almost forgetting about the tiny silver balls.

He must've realized because he chuckled and pulled out a pair of nude 4 inch heels from a Louis Vuitton bag.

When did he go shopping??? As soon as I pulled the dress over my head I heard Luke in the middle of a phone call.

"Yes. Jason, 6:30. My mothers. Thank you."

Luke spun around to face me and he took two steps towards me. He reached out with his left hand and caressed my face.

The other wrapped around my waist. He nuzzled his head in my neck and nibbled my ear.

"If you be a good girl tonight, I'll give you a treat. But if not, I'll fúck the brains out of you and not let you finish."

He nibbled my ear again before grabbing my hand and spinning me in a circle.