How could you?

Jasmine POV

~2 months later~

I had just taken my clothes off to hop into a warm bubble bath that Jesse prepared for me when a wave hit me like a train. Not again! I knelt down in front of the toilet waiting for it to come up when suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach.

'Oh my god.', Were the last words I thought before bending over the porcelain God for the 5th time today. I must've eaten something bad!

'It's okay little squirt', I thought to myself with my hand automatically clutching the barely there bump. "Oh god here it comes" I grasped the toilet and hurled again. Today was going to be a long day.

"How are you holding up babe?" A familiar voice comes into range and pulls my hair out of the way while I empty the contents of my stomach yet again.

"Not so good." I gasp out, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. As soon as I did it, I realized what I had done and tried to sling the vomit off of my arm.

"Ew gross!" I gave up and slumped into a pile of tight fitting clothes and puke.

"Shh, shh, it's okay baby," Jesse calmed me down before he gathered me up from the floor and put me in the warm bath.

"Why me?," I wondered out loud as hot tears worked their way down my face. Anyone. He could have chosen any other girl but why me.?

"I know baby girl," he turned his back to me, "actually no I don't know. You're so strong baby girl" he turned back around but this time he had a pink fluffy washcloth in his left hand.

"I don't like it," I bawled out splashing my hands against the water. Jesse dipped the cloth in the water and wrung it out. He then brought it up to my vomit covered mouth and began wiping it clean.

"Thank you" I mumbled, barely audibly, sinking down in the warm water of the bath tub.

"It's my fault you're in this situation. The least I could do is take care of you until you have the baby." And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. He's finally resorting back to the old Jesse.

JUST when I thought he would be nice today, he says something like that. I huffed and tuned him out only focusing on my little squirt and the bubbles surrounding me.

He lightly pulled my foot out of the water and washed it, along with my leg. When he was done he did the same to the other.

This continued until my whole body was clean, including my hair.

Luke POV

"ANGEL!!" I yelled up the stairs. That mischievous girl is going to be the death of me. I chuckled lightly as a 'yes master' was called down the stairs followed by the light shuffle of feet.

"Yes master?" Angel walked, head and eyes downcast until she got to my feet. When she did, she kneeled down like I had taught her so many times.

"You are a naughty naughty girl, you know that?" I chuckled again thinking back to this morning. 

"I do sir," she murmured, blushing.

I licked my lips and signalled her to stand, she did. I stepped closer to her and lightly grabbed the sides of her face bringing her ear close to my mouth.

"Play room, now." I whispered, licking my Angel's ear. "You know the rest." I growled and stared at her luscious ass as she walked away.

When she was out of sight I grabbed my phone and dialed the all too familiar number. I pressed call and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" The voice boomed through my speaker.

"Hey, I'm going to be late boss. My girl is misbehaving again." A chuckle came through the receiver and soon my own joined it.

"That's the third time this week Luke. You need to keep her on a short leash." The voice said.

"Oh I am don't worry." I grinned like a cheshire cat.

"If you need help you can send her here for a day or two. I'll get her under control." The voice on the other end sobered up.

"No thanks I got it. Maybe next time." I chuckled at his words and ended the call.

I threw my phone on the nearby sofa and started unbuttoning my shirt. After I got the last button I slid it off and tossed it to the side.

My Angel. Oh what am I going to do with you my Angel? My feet started moving by themselves and I slowly made my way upstairs to the special room.

Angel POV

Once Luke dismissed me, I happily made my way to the play room. I took my clothes off and tied my hair into a bun. Then, I took the clothes to the dirty laundry bin and grabbed an outfit from the special closet.

In my hands were a purple thong, a matching lacey bra that clipped in the front and a black butt plug.

As soon as I finished changing, I heard footsteps so I kneeled beside the bed and excitedly waited for him.

A/N hey guys! It's me again. Sorry for the cliffhanger but I got excited with the end I just had to save it for a chapter of its own. Go check out my new book! If I get 10 votes on each chapter by tomorrow, I'll update this book immediately after! Come onnnnnn. It's not that bad of a book is it? It's horrible isn't it?

Anyways. Question of the day!

What is your favorite hobby?
Mine is playing music.