My Hideout

Luke pov

I looked in her eyes and took her hand in mine. "Can we do something I've been wanting to do?" I said it so low I thought she didn't hear me.

But then she spoke up, "what is it?"

"I want to take you somewhere."

The ride there I panicked. What if she finds me weird for bringing her... what if she hates it? What if she gets mad at me for bringing her...

So many thoughts ran through my head. By the time I had calmed down we had turned onto the little path.

You have to look really closely or else you'll miss it. But that's only cause it's not used very much.

"So does your mom like me?" The question came from nowhere. Why would she ask such a thing? Of course. She loves Angel.

"She loves you baby girl, why do you ask?" I turned to face her. She was still in my shirt, her hair was flowing past her shoulders, and her makeup was smudged. Courtesy of earlier. Oops.

"I'm just curious."

"Oh okay.." I turned back to the road and took a left. We arrived in a small empty lot.

We'd have to leave the car here and walk the rest of the way. She still has her heels on so I'll probably carry her.

I slowed the car to a stop and looked over at Angel but her eyes were set on something past me. Looking behind me I noticed a beautiful pink and purple sunset.

The sound of a phone ringing interrupted our focus and Angel grabbed her phone from the console.

"Hello?"

"Who is it??" I mouthed at her. She just shrugged her shoulders. Taking the phone away from her ear she put it on speaker.

"Hello? Is this Angel Mathews?" Came a petite feminine voice.

"Who's asking?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Um you don't know me I'm a friend of the uh... family. My name is Jasmine."

Jasmine... Jasmine? Where have I heard that name before...

"Oh okay. Well nice to meet yoy Jasmine? Can I help you with anything?"

"No, no its fine thank you. Bye bye now."

"Bye" Angel said and put the phone down. "That was strange."

"Yeah it was. Gosh I have heard that name before." I pondered over where I might have heard it. "I can't remember. Let's just go. Come on I'll carry you."

I got out of the car and headed to Angels side. She opened the door and I picked her up bridal style shutting it behind me.

She clung to my bare chest as I carried her through the lot and the pathway.

I walked until the dirt turned into sand and put her down on the sand. "Oh my god its so pretty. I didn't know there was a beach so close to your.."

I abruptly cut her off by planting my lips on hers. Not even a rough kiss, no it was full of love and care.

I poured out my heart to her in that one kiss. She must have known that because her kiss was equally as passionate.

And at that moment, I knew I would never kissing her. My Angel Mathews.

We stayed like that, just kissing, for a minute or so until the water splashed on our feet dragging us against our will out of our dream world.

She shrieked at the feeling of the luke warm water touching her feet.