Don't hide

Jesse pov

Two days. For two damn days I have been waiting on Jasmine to give me an answer. Where the hell is Angel.

It can't be that hard to fine her. She's too dumb to run very far.

A knock on the door startled me and yanked me out of my thoughts.

"WHAT THE HE'LL DO YOU WANT?!" I growled. If she asks me one more damn time what Angel looks like I'm going to make her regret it.

"Um sir..." She stuttered.

"Well?? What is it? Out with it!" I walked over and grabbed a cane from my table then proceeded to walk to the door. I opened it and she was standing there.

I gave her a harsh glare and she dropped to her knees. I brought the cane up and landed it harshly on her thigh.

"I was speaking to you. When I speak to you, you answer me." I lifted her chin up with the cane to meet her gaze.

"I-I found her sir..." The words tumbled out of her disgusting little mouth.

My Angel. She found my Angel. "Where is she?" I barked.

"I don't know exactly w-where sir but I have her number and I'm meeting with her tomorrow for lunch. I called her yesterday and again this morning."

☆~☆~☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

Luke pov

Angel and I walked in to my mother's house to find her in the kitchen. She had just put a pot on the stove.

"Hey mom." She must be pissed. She doesn't reply as she takes out a loaf of bread and some cheese. I haven't had grilled cheese with tomato soup in years.

I shrug it off and guide Angel upstairs. Today I start training her. I know she's been waiting for me to but with everything going on and we haven't been to the house since yesterday.

We'll probably go tomorrow before her lunch with Jasmine.

As we climb the last step I notice our door is cracked but nothing inside seems to be out of place. It's still a disaster.

"Strip." I turned to Angel. "Your first lesson is how to kneel."

"How do I-" She began but I cut her off.

"Also. No speaking unless I give you permission." My voice remained calm yet stern. She removed her clothes and stood in front of me.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a leash and a riding crop. I set the leash on the table and approached her again.

"Now, sit on your knees" I watched as Angel sat down and placed her hands over her breasts.

I brought the riding crop two inches from her stomach and gave her a lash. "Uncover your chest. Never hide yourself from me. Your body is perfect and never think otherwise."

My words were filled with truth. Her body is perfect and she should know it.

I drug the crop across her back "Sit up straight." My voice still stayed firm.

I watched thoughtfully as she straightened her back.

"Palms flat on your knees, good girl. Head down." Angel obeyed my every command. If she keeps this up she just might get a reward.

"You will stay like this for ten minutes. And you are not to move." I instructed her, "understood?"

"Yes master." With her words I squatted down in front of her and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Mmm, good girl." I moaned into her ear.

Without saying a word I walked out closing the door behind me. I give it 5 minutes before she moves.

Thank goodness there's a peephole so I can watch. I walked into the other room and got on my knees to watch through the hole.

5 minutes passed and she looked around. First to the left then right.

She placed her hands beside her and slouching a bit.

That's it, I thought. She's in for a long night. I knew she wouldn't be as easy as she seemed to train.

I got back on my feet and walked back down the hall with the crop still in my hand. I made sure to make my steps loud enough for her to hear them.

I got to the door and turned the doorknob slowly until it clicked. I moved my hand clutching the crop behind my back.

I opened the door and stood in the doorway a disappointed look on my face as I stared in anger.

Angel had a slightly nervous but slightly scared look on her face. I knew she would.

I stayed silent the whole time. If I hadn't I would've punished her sooner.

After making it known that I was in no mood to play, I brought the crop out from behind my back.

She opened her mouth as if she was going to talk without my permission. I arched my eyebrow at her.

Please do talk. I DARE you.

I guess I got my point across cause she closed her mouth and turned her head back to look at the ground.

Thought so.

A/n so I know it's not long but here I hope you enjoyed! If anyone has any ideas or something they would like to read in here, comment. Comment and vote! Thank you my lovelies!!!!♡♡♡