Fates and Scissors.

Rated R

Jesse POV

"Mother", I acknowledged the beautiful woman with a curt nod and reached my arms out to her while kissing her cheek.

I made a point to let my eyes linger a bit more than usual while looking at her, to make sure she noticed that is. She looked as stunning as ever.

It's hard to believe that I hadn't seen her in two years, on account of her looking exactly the same as when I had last seen her.

Mother's luscious plump lips were glossed over with bright red lipstick, her cheeks with a natural blush, and she was wearing a teasingly low cut top to expose the rise of her voluptuous cleavage.

Her blouse was paired with slick black dress pants and a unique pair of red Louboutin stilettos.

She returned the kiss before slightly pulling away to look me up and down, just like I did to her. She teased me, slowly, simultaneously biting her lip.

"Uh, uh, uh," she scolded me, her finger lightly tapping my nose, as if talking to a young child, "you call me Mama."

"Yes Mama," I lowered my head slightly at my stepmother and gestured at the table, "lets have a seat then?"

Anne, my stepmother, nodded in agreement and pulled her chair out before sitting in it; I followed suit soon after.

"So," Mama started, pulling her napkin from the table to place in her lap, "Tell me about this girl of yours."

"Well, I think I love her." Because she looks like you. But of course I didn't say that out loud. I gazed into her eyes that looked so much like Angel's that it hurt.

The orbs belonging to the woman in front of me darkened in anger, yet the rest of her face remained calm. Jealousy ran through her and I knew it, even if she didn't let it show.

"Hello," a deep voice startled me from the staring match I was having with Anne. "my name is Jason and I'll be your waiter today, can I start you off with a drink?"

I took my attention away from Mama and directed it towards the waiter, a scowl on my face.

A tall fellow, about 6'3", stood in front of me in a standard waiter outfit. His short black hair was slicked black bringing out his contrasting green eyes.

"Um yes a bottle of white zinfandel, please."

I emphasised the word please as if he'd take the hint and go away, but sadly he didn't.

She waved her hand at him as if to say she wanted the same, then turned back at me.

"Have you already forgotten your dear Mama, love?" Her face appeared hurt and neglected until I reached over the small round table and cupped her face in my hands.

"Of course not, I'll always love you Mama." I ended the sentence with a long drawn out kiss to her lips.

But what I would never tell her is that the reason I want her daughter is because she resembles Anne so much.

After the sensual kiss ended, I pulled away from Anne and bit my lower lip, staring lustfully at her breasts.

Angel POV

"Let's play a game baby girl," Luke's mischief filled eyes looked me up and down while biting his lip.

My hands found their way to my hips and a smirk found its way on my lips, "What kind of game?"

"One where Master gets to use your little body however he pleases," My core tightened at his words and I immediately felt myself become wet.

He pushed me back onto the bed with my feet still on the floor and lowered himself in between my legs.

Luke ran his fingertips agonizingly slow down my face, neck, chest, then down my stomach to the waist band of my pants.

In the blink of an eye he effortlessly pulled my pants until a loud rip was heard in the room.

Luke -I mean- Master tossed my shredded pants aside without taking his eyes off of my drenched, panty covered core. Next came my shirt.

He nuzzled his face into my bare belly, licking and biting it, dragging his tongue down until he reached my navel.

My master's tongue circled my navel before continuing it's assault lower and lower on my naked skin.

Once he reached the top of my panties, he looked up at me and grabbed the waist of the thin fabric between his teeth before pulling them off of my body.

Once he had successfully gotten them off of me he abruptly stopped and stood up, leaving me unsatisfied and wanting more.

He ventured over to the dresser and pulled out two sets of straps and a blindfold before bringing them to where I was laying.

Slowly I was led to the center of the bed, back facing him, kneeling like I was taught. He grabbed my hair and began to braid it down my back before pulling the blindfold over my eyes and tying it behind my head.

"You know your safe word, don't forget it and don't be afraid to use it." My master whispered in my ear.

I assumed that it had came from behind me, although I couldn't really say, blindfold and all.

"Yes master," I bowed my head in respect. Fingers grabbed my wrists from my lap-where I always place them when I kneel- and guided me on my back with my limbs spread out like a starfish.

Leather straps came in contact with my skin as he tied me down to each bed post, one limb at a time.

The left side of the bed dipped down beside me as I assumed he climbed on it. A minute later, I felt hands on my hips.

Fingers busied themselves by running up and down the sensitive flesh on my inner thighs. My steady breath quickened the longer he teased my skin and too soon, he stopped.

The sound of a zipper delighted me before I felt something soft at my entrance.

"Oh fuck!," I cried out, grasping at the now crumpled burgundy bed sheets, once he shoved his hard member into me.

He stilled for a minute, for me to get used to the fullness I assume. But the minute my breathing steadied back out, he started back at a slow pace.

The sound of Luke's thrusting and my moans, sprinkled with screams, filled up the entire play room.

The sound of our skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room.

"Master!", I yelled out in between moans, which caused him to pound into me faster.

Luke continued to thrust into me, going faster as my body tightened around his cóck.

He reached down and unstrapped one of my hands.

"Play with yourself," he demanded, throwing the strap across the room.

Upon getting permission, my hand made it's way to my clít and began to rub vigorously in a circle.

My core tightened around him on instinct and soon enough, the familiar fuzzy feeling mixed with need filled me up.

"I-I'm c-", I started to say but he interrupted me.

"Baby I'm about to come," Luke's voice came out strained as he pounded faster into me. I took this as an opportunity and rubbed faster.

The pressure built up until I couldn't contain it anymore and I let out a drawn out moan while I tightened around his díck, enjoying the release.

Not too long after, his thrusts slowed down and a sexy moan left his lips. I looked up to find Master's head back while he came inside me.