Long Time No See

Luke POV:

"Um I'll have the guanciale and a limoncello. Thanks." I said handing the waiter my menu. Angel had already ordered, although it was stuttered, and I had a surprise waiting for her.

She was sitting next to me in the booth all fidgety. It was kind of cute seeing her all flustered and horny.

I drug my hand up her thigh just before leaning in close to her ear. "Come let's dance."

She let out a whimper as I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. She stood up and made her way with me.

She looked so gorgeous tonight. I convinced Angel to not curl her gorgeous locks like she did every other time I took her out. Hair as long as hers is beautiful down.

After the first two songs Angel said she needed to use the bathroom.

"Okay baby girl, I'll wait for you at the table." She blushed at the nickname before turning away. I headed back to the table where my mother and aunt were in a heated conversation.

"What's the argument about?" My voice startled them before shooting me angry glares and continuing with their conversation.

I took that as my cue and walked to my seat before sitting down.

Moments passed and Angel still wasn't back. I looked down at my watch, "twenty minutes." I mumbled.

"What was that dear?" My mother piped up.

"Angel still isn't back from the restroom. And it's been 20 minutes." I pushed down on the table to get up. "I'm going to go find her."

It wasn't long before they continued whatever it was that they were arguing about. Honestly, where could she be??

I headed towards the bathroom and bumped into a girl with bottle red hair. She had bruises on both eyes and was very skinny.

"Sorry." I mumbled and walked away still focused on Angel.

Angel POV

"Master", I leaned in close to Luke, "I have to use the ladies room." I said after the second song we danced to ended.

"Okay baby girl, I'll wait for you at the table." He called making me blush before I walked away.

I really also needed to take the balls out of me before I exploded. Where even was I going? Where was the bathroom again?

Oh well I'll just ask someone, I thought to myself.

I walked straight through the crowd before bumping into a thin girl with red hair. "Oh I'm sorry." I said and started to walk off but turned back, "miss, do you happen to know where the restroom is?"

The girl turned around to reveal a busted up face. She was wearing a pretty skin tight dress and heels.

"I do actually. Come, I'll show you." She said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

"What's your name??" The girl shouted over the crowd as we pushed through hundreds of people.

"Angel. You?" I shouted back, after a minute of hesitation. This girl was giving me a really bad feeling.

"Jasmine." She replied in a really clipped tone. I attempted to pull my hands out of her tightening grip as we approached the bathrooms but she wouldn't let go.

"Excuse me?" I said getting more and more frustrated by the minute. I struggled to get out of her grip more but she wouldn't budge.

A tear slid down her eye before she raised her fist at me, "for master.", then, everything went black.

~~~

I opened my eyes but couldn't see. Was I blind? No. I couldn't be... Where was I? And why did it smell like a mothball?

"Good morning gorgeous" my spine tingled, I must've been dreaming. Yeah. That's what it was. A dream. Right?

He ripped the blindfold off of me to reveal himself standing in front of me shirtless. The girl was clinging to him but he brushed her away.

Whoever this girl was looked hurt when he pushed her away and she shot me daggers with her still blacked eyes.

Jesse POV

Finally, I have her. She's mine again at last. I threw my shirt in the floor before skipping down the stairs to my Angel, Jasmine following behind.

When I got there she looked so beautiful even with a blindfold. She always looked so innocent when she was asleep. I couldn't believe I had her back.

I only got to look at her for a few minutes before she started waking up. "Good morning gorgeous." I cooed.

She froze where she sat and her breathing hitched. My Angel remembered me.

I wanted to see her face. The surprise that would be there when she realized it was really me.

Jasmine clung to me as I ripped the blindfold from Angel's face.

She saw Jasmine and her face went pale. Angel's jealous. So I shrugged Jasmine to the side to make her feel better.

But I noticed she gave my darling a bad look. If looks could kill, my precious Angel would have been dead.

I turned to jasmine and raised my palm to her, "don't you ever look at my property like that again."

AN heyyyy guys don't forget to vote and comment!! If you have ideas comment because I am starting to get writers block >.<