The Surprise

Angel POV
The walls were dark red with black trim. And each was covered with items such as leashes, whips, ropes, chains, etc.

"I-It's a B-BD-"
"A BDSM club?", Luke cut me off, "Yeah, I thought it would fit the occasion tonight." He said nonchalantly. I took the opportunity to look around. There were people everywhere with collars and whips, even doing scenes in the corner.

Just then, a youngish woman with the same green eyes came rushing to us "DARLING! I haven't seen you in forever." She turned to me, "and who is this young lady?" She grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"Aunt Silvia! Please!" Luke turned bright red like a tomato. So he has an aunt? Hmm.. "Lukey, I want to get acquainted with your girlfriend here" his eyes met mine as if asking my opinion.

"I'm okay with it as long as you are Lukey." I emphasized the last word chuckling and he gave me a look. "Alright, I have some business to take care of anyways." And just like that he was gone.

"Come darling, do you drink?" Sylvia dragged me off to the bar. "Of course" I winked at her and she chuckled. The bar was black and there were two bartenders.

One was a female about 19 who wore only a collar and a skirt. The other was a male about 23 wearing nothing but a collar. "Jacob!" She called and the male bartender rushed to us. The one who i assumed was Jacob had brown eyes and styled black hair.

She ordered our drinks without even asking my opinion and finally turned to me, "so are you a submissive, my dear?" "I'm afraid not yet, today is the day I make my decision but I think he forgot about it." Jacob placed our drinks in front of us and she murmured "thank you" before turning back to me.

Sylvia popped an olive in her mouth from her martini and spoke, "I'm sure he didn't forget, love. He would never forget something that important, especially with a fine young lady such as yourself."

"Thank you." I picked up my drink and took a sip, "Strawberry daiquiri? Fantastic taste!" "Not bad yourself" She smirked and got up from her seat, "Follow me?" I slid out of my seat and followed after her.

We went into a dark room containing about 20 people. In the center we found Luke standing in front of a table. He smiled and walked to me taking my hand. "Have you made your decision, baby girl?" I gasped. He did remember!! "Yes!" I beamed at him and he turned around to the table and grabbed a box.

"Open it" Luke handed me the small box and I tugged on the ribbon letting the lid hit the ground. Everyone around us gasped. "I LOVE IT!!!!"

My very own training collar. It was purple dyed leather engraved with his initials and had a D ring for a leash. The guests clapped as he clipped it around my neck.

When everyone calmed down, he grabbed a bag and handed it to me. "Wait until we get home for that one". Blushing I grabbed the bag and smiled.