The Club

I checked my watch. 6:20. Where could he be? I got up from the sofa and paced back and forth in the living room.

Its technically our first date (even though we aren't dating) and he's already late. Ugh. Where could he b- just then the bell rang.

I went to the door and yanked it open ready to rant at him. When my eyes caught it glimmering in the sunlight my jaw dropped. A jet black limo with a personal driver.

Luke took me by the hand and shut the door. "You look gorgeous." "why thank you." I blushed and walked beside him towards the limo, I stepped back as he grabbed the door handle and climbed in. Luke shut my door and got in the other side.

"What do you think?" I peeled my eyes off the window to face Luke. I'd been watching the road for nearly five minutes. "It's amazing" I gushed hugging him. "I'm glad", He looked me in the eyes and showed off his Hollywood smile. Luke stroked my face and I layed my head in his lap, exhausted.
---------------------------------------
Luke p.o.v.
"Wake up baby girl wake up.", she slowly raised her head off my lap and grumbled.

I chuckled, "We're here baby girl." "Mhm.." Angel's beautiful eyes met mine and she jumped in her seat.

"OH MY GOD WHAT TIME IS IT?!?! Oh my god I slept through the whole thing didn't I??? Oh I'm so sorry!!" She's so cute when she's hyper. I made a mental note to mention that to her later.

"Angel, calm down, we just got here." "Oh. Okay we-" she stopped when she looked out the window. ,"A club?" She turned to face me. Smirking I replied, "not just any kind of club honey, this is dolore e piacere."

Jason, the chauffeur, opened Angel's door and helped her out. I grabbed a gift bag and a small box and we walked inside.

The line at the gate was miles long so I led Angel up to the entrance and found the bouncer.

He had a grim look plastered on his face and was about 6'7" with a huge build and a tight black tee. His hair was slicked back and he appeared Italian.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Luke Mathews." His eyes widened and he immediately let us in with a smile on his face before replacing it with a grimace.

A/N to all my fans, thank you my lovelies!! Also, would you guys rather have updates every week or every 3 days?? Thanks to all my supporters!!!! I'll have the next chapter out soon. Muah!