Saved Yet Again

Luke POV

"Sir." I felt someone shaking me as my eyelids fluttered open but once the light hit my eyes I forced them closed again, "Sir. Luke." Someone kept pestering me. Although a very familiar voice.

"I'm trying to sleep" I mumbled still half asleep. Who wants to be up this early anyways? I tried to lay down only to fall hitting the hard floor with a loud thud.

My eyes snapped open despite the blinding light and the memories from the previous day came flooding in my mind when I saw the chair I had been sitting in.

"ANGEL!" I roared scrambling on the ground. I hoped my legs wouldn't betray me as i stood up. Angel. My Angel. My poor angel is hurt because of me.

"FUCK!" What have I done?! "Dammit!" My fist came in contact with the brick wall releasing only a tiny morsel of my anger.

The adrenaline kept me from feeling it but I knew I had hurt my hand. It was beginning to swell and was bleeding. Angel! No! My anger came back just as fast as it had gone once last night crept back in my head and I raised my arm again.

"Sir.." Jason piped up. But my hand and mind were too focused on my current target. "She's awake."

My throbbing fist stopped in mid air just inches away from the professionally painted brick in front of me. "Awake?" I questioned.

"Yes, awake now let's go sir." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to her hospital room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god Angel, my Angel." I rushed to her side and grabbed her hand.

"Why am I here?" She murmured while rubbing her head. "What happened?"

"Baby you don't remember?" I scrunched my face confused. "Doctor?" I turned to face him.

"She should regain her memory in a few days, her body was under to much stress and shut down so the last day or so is a blur." The doctor informed me right as the police showed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine POV

"Hey baby," I crawled in the bed on top of him, "I have something important to tell you." I tried to stay calm as I told him.

"What is it Jas?" I smiled as the old nickname rolled off his tongue like icing.

*flashback*
"Hey", I blushed as the mystery guy sat down at the table and made a mental note to text Ray later to thank him for the blind date.

" hey", he smiled. "My name is Jesse" Jesse winked as he raised his hand to one of the waiters signalling them over. "Jasmine" I said as I took in his appearance, just before the waiter walked up.

He was wearing a black v-neck and ripped blue jeans. On top of his shirt he had on a leather jacket. Jesse was sporting a pair of dark aviators and took them off when the waiter approached.

"Well nice to meet you Jas" he spoke before turning to the waiter.

"Um... You're going to be a daddy"

AN

Guys sorry about the short chapter! Honestly, I'm thinking about deleting the book. Do y'all really enjoy it? Honestly. Comment! And y'all should check out my new book called Addicted to you. (If you're into werewolf books) chapter 1 is already out. And since I have already prewritten a lot of chapters it'll be updated every 3 days or so. So check it out.