Shopping

Angel pov

"So is Luke an only child?" I asked. We were browsing through the clothes in the most expensive store in town. Louis Vuitton.

She, like Luke was also pretty rich so she insisted on taking me no matter how many times I declined.

"No, he has an older brother," She held up a tight fitting short baby pink dress with pockets on the side, "what do you think about this hun?"

Oh god its absolutely awful... do I just... oh well "I hate it" I cringed waiting on her to freak out on me.

" Oh thank goodness because it's hideous." Julie chuckled and placed it back on the rack. She has the same green eyes as Luke.. I wonder if all his family does.

She has a similar resemblance to his aunt as well. They must be sisters..

"So what is his brother's name, Mrs. Mathews? He never speaks of him. "

"Oh um his name was Charles.. he passed away when Luke was 19." Her eyes were filled with grief as she spoke.

" Oh, my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know." Why didn't he tell me this? I guess it hurts him too much.. but still I would've helped him...

"It's fine honey, don't worry about it. Anyways you still need a dress." She held up two dresses, "Here, these are adorable try them on."

The one in her left hand was tight fitting, strapless, and flared out at the bottom. It was red and the bottom was feathery.

The other one was the same style except it was purple and silver and instead of feathers, the bottom was tulle

The other one was the same style except it was purple and silver and instead of feathers, the bottom was tulle. The top had sparkles all over and it was low cut with spaghetti straps.

 The top had sparkles all over and it was low cut with spaghetti straps

The purple one is my favorite! I love it so much. I hope she likes it too. I grabbed them from her and headed to the changing room with her close behind.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. Then I unzipped my pants and tossed them to the side as well.

Pulling the dress on was no problem. It fit like a glove hugging every curve the right way and making my breasts look much bigger.

I went to step out but stopped when I heard Julie's voice, "Luke I'm taking care of it don't worry I won't let her find out."

What the hell is she talking about?? That's kinda freaky...
"Well what do you think about this one?" I stepped out of the dressing room pretending I didn't hear anything.

She jumped a foot in the air, "Oh that one's lovely! I adore it!" Julie smiled wide, "You look beautiful in it! I think that one's the one what about you?"

"Awh thank you!! I love it too!" I blushed at the compliment.

" Well its settled then. Shall we pick out some heels to match?" She offered.

"Of course!" I turned back around to go change back into my clothes.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Julie pov

Angel was beside me in the seat shaking. She looked terrified but I couldn't say anything about it.

She still looked adorable though. I had her change into her new dress and heels for what's to come.

I really want to tell her but Luke would skin me if she found out. Underneath the dress I had her wear lingerie.
Well, Luke had her do it but I'm the messenger. We drove through the middle of nowhere for an hour and I finally came to a stop when I recognized the familiar place.

Before we got to the actual spot, I stopped and leaned over. "Angel honey I have to put a blindfold on you." I said digging into my bag.

She opened her mouth to object but closed it and let me put it on her. Since she was unable to see I went around the car and opened the door.

She has a big surprise waiting on her.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Angel pov

"Angel honey I have to put a blindfold on you." Julie dug in her purse. Oh my god what if she's trying to kill me. Oh god Luke. Does he know she kidnapped me???

I opened my mouth to say something but fear got the best of me and I closed it letting her put the blindfold over my eyes.

Since I was unable to see, she went around the car and opened the door letting me out. Julie guided me down a path and after a few minutes she led me to a chair.

I felt my heart start to race and my breathing sped up. Why am I here? What's going to happen to me?

After a few minutes of waiting I finally felt the blindfold come loose. The sight before me made my heart melt.

I am so sorry my lovelies. I would have had this out wayyyy sooner but I stretched out a tendon in my hand and it hurts like hellll. So I apologize. Comment and vote!!