Got Ya

Angel pov

My jaw dropped. "Oh my god!!" Tears of joy ran down my face. Luke was sitting in front of me on a velvet tablecloth covered bench with a bouquet of roses.

There was a black ribbon around them and there were two plates on the table covered with silver lids. Surrounding the plates were silverware, wine glasses, and two candles.

"A date in the woods.. how did you.." I managed out in shock.

" know? It's a long story but that's not important now, the food will get cold if we don't eat soon." He winked and uncovered the plates.

He is the best dominant I have ever had. I really hope he doesn't turn out like the last ones... He's the only one who has ever taken the time and effort into making me happy.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and looked down at the plates. Oh my god. He even knows my favorite food?!?!?!?!?!

"I love lobster fritata!!!" I squealed.

"No dear this isn't just any lobster fritata. It has white truffles and gold leaves. And only the finest eggs, lobster, and chives. I want only the best for my little slut." Luke whispered the last part then winked and smirked at me.

I turned around to avoid him seeing my blush only to find that Julie had dissappeared. Hmm... maybe this was why she took me shopping.

This was her plan all along. And that's who she was talking to on the phone. It makes sense now...

"Well don't just sit there, taste it."

I blushed again, even harder this time. But I picked up my fork which looked to be made of crystal. They have more money than I thought.

As soon as the fritata reached my tongue my heart sank. It tasted amazing. The truffle balanced out the lobster and the eggs were cooked to perfection. There wasn't too much chives but just enough.

Before I knew it I went to take another bite but my plate was empty. Did I really eat all of it that fast?

I realized I hadn't said a word to Luke the entire time I was eating and looked up at him. But he already had his eyes on me.

They were filled with both love and lust. I tried to take my eyes off of him but I couldn't budge.

His head started to move closer to mine. I knew what was coming and didn't fight it. Instead I went with it.

Our lips clashing together made my body shiver. I wanted more, and I know he did too. His tongue fought it's way past my lips only making the kiss better.

Luke broke the kiss and made his way to my side of the table. Apparently he didnt care much for the crystal dishes because he pushed everything aside.

After picking me up he rammed our lips back together and slammed me on the table only making me more turned on.

His strong muscular arms went to the collar of my dress and I knew what he was about to do. "Don't, please, It was so much.." but I couldn't convince him.

"I'll buy you a new one" He said and ripped the thick dress down the middle leaving me in nothing but my lingerie.

"Fuck." He bit his lip and looked down at me.

I decided to tease him a bit and slide my bra strap down barely off my shoulder.

Luke didn't like that very much because he ripped my bra in half and flipped me over faster than I could gasp.

I arched my back for him to have a better view of my thong. All of a sudden I felt the thong rip as well as a zipper.

After a few minutes nothing came. He was just standing there I assume. I knew if I said anything I'd be punished so I kept quiet. More time passed and I felt a warm finger on my clit rubbing small circles.

"Mmm..." I moaned out, "Please fuck me sir." I really can't take his teasing anymore. I guess this is what I get for teasing him first. But it's worth it.

"Is that what my little slut wants?" He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled harshly, "Then that's what my little slut will get." He growled and let go of my hair.

My legs were forced apart and I heard his pants drop to the floor.

Oh shit.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. Then chuckled at my gasp when his díck slammed inside of me.

But he didn't go any easier he continued slamming as hard as he could into my soaking cúnt. His grunts filled the silence and he pulled out of me, after about 20 minutes of pounding into me, covering my back in his sweet liquid.

Even though he came he didn't stop there. He picked me up and sat me down on his díck. God it felt so good I never wanted it to stop.

Instead of continuing he stood up with his çock still inside me and brought me back to the limo that he had driven even though I don't know how he got it in the woods.

Luke took me and sat me down in the passenger seat and closed the door behind him as he sat in the driver's side. He still had his pants and boxers around his ankles even when he sat.

"Where are we going...?" I questioned. I received no answer he just buckled up and started the car. I stared at his huge çock.

He was still hard. When I looked up I knew he had caught me staring. Immediately he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head down to suck him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived to his mother's house I was wearing his t shirt as a dress. He had given it to me minutes before arriving so I wasn't naked anymore.

Luke turned the car off and just sat there staring at me. Just the way his green eyes look at me makes my heart race. And the way he's been protecting me.

It's like.. like he actually does care about me. But at the same time it feels like he's only doing this because he pities me...

I looked in his eyes and he took my hand in his. "Can we do something I've been wanting to do?" It was almost a whisper.

AN my finger is much better thank you to those who were concerned. It's still a bit sore but it's much much better. I thought you guys deserved something special for waiting so this chapter is well over 1,100 words. Yey ☺ vote and comment 😊