Dinner

Okay so this scene has some sexual content in it so if you don't wanna read it just skip it please. Also I'm not all that great at steamy scenes but here ya go.
--------------------------------------

Angel laid on the bed and waited for my further instruction. I pulled out a large velvet box from the bag I had brought and guided her to the bathroom.

"Put this on and come out when you're finished" I smirked handing her the box. She blushed and wordlessly took the box.

Angel reached for the doorknob and peered over her shoulder, "Thank you Sir". "Don't thank me, I'm supposed to care for you", I said chuckling.

While she was gone I reached in the closet pulling out furry handcuffs, an 8 inch vibe, a blindfold and some rope. My plan was to go easy to ease her into it. I carried them to my night stand and placed my tools down gently.

Where is she, she's been changing for ever. Oh well, I shrugged and pulled out my toy cleaner and began to clean the vibrator.

As soon as I got done cleaning the vibe I heard the door handle click and Angel stepped out of the bathroom.

I turned my head to the left and there she was. Somehow she had managed to curl her hair. She had on a pair of black stiletto boots, a short black leather skirt and a leather bralet.

Wow

Wow. She looks sexier in it than I thought. Angel strutted over and bent over placing her hands on the bed.

"Good girl" I growled in her ear. "Stay" I commanded just before walking to the night stand. I picked up the rope and cuffs and laid them on the bed.

"Lay flat on your stomach." She did so and I straddled her and cuffed her to the bed post. Next I got off the bed and grabbed the vibe and some lube.

"Remember, your safe word is purple." I advised. She nodded and I grabbed a paddle out of my closet. I walked over to Angel and brought the paddle down lightly on her áss. "What was that?" "Mmph!" The sound escaped from her mouth, "yes Sir". "Good girl. Now, if you start to get uncomfortable you have your safe word." "Yes Sir"

I slipped a condom on the vibe and lubed it up. With my other hand I briskly pulled down her skirt. I slowly inserted the vibrator and put it on the the highest setting.

Angel started wiggling and I grabbed a handful of her hair tugging her to me. I leaned in close to her,

"Don't make a sound until I say and don't cum or you'll be punished." With that she stopped moving and stayed still. "Better."

I trailed my hand down her back all the way to her pússy. The vibrator was still there and I pushed it in deeper causing her to clench down.

I then trailed my finger to her clít and started rubbing it in circles softly at first. She buried her face in the bed in attempt to suppress a moan.

Once I noticed her body start to quiver I rubbed faster bringing her to the edge. "Don't you dare. Hold it in until I say." I barked at her.

Grabbing her legs I pulled them up, knelt down on the bed, and placed them on my shoulders. I removed the vibrator and threw it on the bed. The moment I stuck my tongue in her soaking wet hole I moaned.

The strawberry lube mixed with her juices hit my taste buds and I craved more. My tongue swirled around her clít and I inserted two fingers into her pumping them in and out slowly at first then as fast as I could.

Angel's wetness was running down her stomach and I bent down to lick it leaving a hickey on her hip on my way back up. She started shaking and I took the opportunity to thrust in another finger causing her to release all over my hand.

Hi my lovelies!! So I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry its not all that great!! But yeah. Please tell me whatcha think anddddd comment and vote. Please!