Crebain from Dunland!!

Legolas' POV

It was early morning and I was making my way to the Library to see if I could find Aragorn before we left. Arwen had told me he would usually hide away in there reading until he could read no more. I laughed to myself. 

 Opening the large wooden doors quietly I peak in to find no traces of Aragorn. As I am about to leave I hear a small thump. 

 Looking towards the sound I see Ithilwen curled up on a small sofa a book had just fallen from her hand. Walking over to her I bent down to retrieve the book. 

 As I was about to walk away a small hand grabbed my wrist. Tensing I looked towards Ithilwen. From what I could gather she was still asleep. 

I went to pull my wrist free only for her to let out a whimper, "please stay," she mumbled to no one as her grip tightened. 

 Her grip went slack as her hand fell to her side and I turned to leave. Putting the book on a nearby table. 

 As I was about to close the door she mumbled something that saddened me greatly. "I don't want to be alone anymore."

I shut the door and made my way down the corridor, her words still lingered in my mind. Before I had time to dwell on them Arwen was in front of me with a panicked look on her face. 

"Legolas have you seen Ithilwen, I can not find her," her eyes were glistening and I could see she cared greatly for the girl. 

 "She is asleep in the library," I replied quickly and her whole body relaxed instantly as she thanked me and headed in the direction I had come from. 

 Thinking again of the words I had heard Ithilwen say I scoffed to myself. This didn't change anything. I still believe she is a spy for Sauron. Maybe she knew of my presence and wanted to gain my trust through my emotions. 

 I hardened my heart and continued on to find Aragorn. This woman would not fool me as she has done to the others.

Ithilwen's POV

Someone was shaking me gently and I sighed to myself. Slowly I allowed my eyes to flutter open and I was greeted with a smiling Arwen. 

 "Good Morning, Mellonamin," she said to me in Elvish. 

 Groaning quietly I sat up, "Well Met, Mellonamin," I replied. 

 Her smile brightened at my correct pronunciation. We had gotten through all the basics of Elvish and than some more advanced Elvish. 

 "You must get up, today is the day you depart for journey and you do not wish to be late do you?" she said, reverting back to westerner. 

 I shook my head as I jumped up and ran for my room, Arwen laughing as she ran behind me.

Upon arrive I saw an outfit had already been laid out for me and I smiled. 

 "Father had wanted to make sure you were well prepared for your journey," Arwen said as she came up behind me. She helped me dress and attach my new weapons. 

I finished the outfit off buy putting my necklace around neck. The orphanage said I was found with it and it was something I cherished. 

 Turning around I saw Arwen smiling brightly but on closer inspection I saw the sadness in her eyes. "What saddens you my friend?" I ask as I lead her to the bed and sit beside her. 

Her eyes begin to water as she hugs me tightly, "Aragorn asked me to sail to the undying lands, to leave him," my eyes widened, Arwen had told me all about the undying lands and of her love for Aragorn. From what I had seen that love was returned.