There taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!

Ithilwen's POV

Aragorn placed his head against a rock. I raised my eyebrow at this. What could he possible learn from doing that? I didn't have much time to think on the matter because Aragorn's eyes snapped open. 

"Their pace has quickened," he starts as he springs to his feet, "they must have caught our scent. Hurry!" 

We run as fast as possible in the direction Aragorn had instructed. I look behind to check on everyone only to see poor Gimli struggling behind us. Slowing my pace I wait for him to catch up. 

 "Come on Gimli!" Legolas shouts from up ahead. 

 "Three days and nights pursuit. No food. No rest. And no sign of our quarry but what bare rock can tell," he puffs in reply. Laughing gently I urge him forwards.

Gimli's POV

The young lass' laugh rang throughout the air, giving me new energy. As she urged me on I sped up by a pace or two. 

 "You can do it Gimli, you are a mighty dwarf," Ithilwen says proudly to me, "and dwarve's are noble souls, who never give up!" She continued. 

 My cheeks begun to heat up and she must of noticed for I soon heard a small giggle. As we finally gained on Aragorn and the Pointy-Eared Princling they seemed to stop suddenly. 

 I would of ran into the Elf had Ithilwen not stopped me in time. Looking up I smiled to her in thanks. She returned it immediately. Looking at Aragorn I saw a small object in his hand, on closer inspection I saw that it was one of the wee Hobbits broaches. 

 "Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall," Aragorn says and Legolas turns to him, "they may still be alive," he replies, hope entering his voice. I look to see Ithilwen's eyes light up with new found hope. 

 Legolas ran ahead and stood upon a rock, "Legolas! What do your Elf eyes see?" asked Aragorn as myself and the little lass caught our breaths. 

 "The Uruks turn northeast. They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" He yelled back as his eyes widened. 

 "Saruman" hissed Aragorn and we began running once more.

Ithilwen's POV

Aragorn handed me the broach and I held it close to my heart. 

 Suddenly images flashed before my eyes. 

 Merry and Pippin were on the backs of two Uruk-Hai. Merry was injured, his head had a nasty cut, but the blood had stopped flowing and had crusted to his head. 

 Pippins eyes were wide with fear, not just for himself but for Merry. 

 As quickly as the images came they vanished. 

 Looking around none of the men had noticed my zoned out expression. Good, I will keep this occurrence to myself until I know what is happening to me.

We continued to give pursuit, I stayed back with Gimli so the poor dwarf was not by himself. 

 "Keep breathing, that's the key. Breathe." He would say to himself and I would reply with some form of encouragement. 

"They run as if the very whips of their masters were behind them," Legolas said from up front. 

 "No kidding," I mumbled trying to catch my breath. Running for three days solid is hard work. We kept running over the vastness of Rohan, not willing to stop or rest for breath.

The dawning sun rises as we continue our trek across the field at high speed. We had run through the night and I was officially exhausted. Now I was the one trailing behind and Gimli was giving me word of encouragement.