Saruman

Saruman's POV

"A horse approaches my lord, bearing two. The man Grima Wormtongue and a woman." 

 My ears perk at the mention of a woman accompanying that half-wit. 

 "Bring them both straight to me, now go." The Uruk-Hai nods and leaves my hall. Turning around I face my throne. 'You have not yet one, Old Friend. You will crumble before the end.' 

 A few minutes later the Uruk-Hai returns, a woman thrown over his shoulder as Grima follows behind. Not so gently the woman is thrown to the floor and I face Grima. 

 "You know not to bring people here Wormtongue, What is the meaning of this!?" I yell as he cowers. 

"She is different, they seemed to care for her, Gandalf seemed scared when I grabbed her," he whimpered to me. 

 Finally I look to the woman lying on the floor and smile evilly. It is her. The one my master seeks. She turns around and her eyes lock on mine. I see fear in her eyes.

"Do not be scared my dear, you are safe here," I offer her my hand to help her up. 

 She looks at it in disgust, "I am not safe here, this is a prison." Her eyes flash red, but it is over as shortly as it begins. 

 Ah, so she is the one. Long has my master waited. Looking at her I take in her features. She is one of the fairest creatures I have seen. 

 I reach out and gently stroke her cheek, she recoils and her leg kicks out, knocking me to the floor. 

"Do not touch me!" she yells as she backs away only to be stopped by my Uruk-Hai. 

 Angrily I stand and approach her. She is now being held up by her wrist and I can see her struggling to get free. Raising my hand I strike her, repeating this action once more. She does not cry, she simply looks at me with fiery eyes. 

 "You will show me respect, or respect shall be taught to you." I did not even see her so much as flinch, in fact she smirks. 

 "You will never have the power you crave. Do you honestly believe Sauron would share what he believes to be only his? You are nothing Saruman, only a small puppet in a large play."

My anger spikes and I look towards my Uruk-Hai, "teach her some manners. But remember, keep her completely 'unspoiled', Sauron wants the pleasure of stripping that from her."

  He nods to me and drags the screaming girl from the room. 

 "Now, lets talk war."