I am no man!

Ithilwen's POV

Looking down to the fields my eyes widen. They have Oliphants? I had heard the Hobbits speaking of them. How are we meant to defeat those things? 

 Looking to my left I see Eowyn and Merry already looking at me. Smiling reassuringly at them I whisper, "to battle?" 

 "To battle!" They reply at the same time. 

 Turning my head back towards the field I see Eowyn place her arm around Merry's shoulder out the corner of my eye. "Courage Merry. Courage for our friends." I smile to myself. She will show great courage today, and her rewards will be greater. Love. 

 I wish I could of told Legolas I love him an idea comes to mind. That dream had told me I had powers. 

"Legolas," I whisper to the wind, "I wish I could of seen you, one last time. But if I die today I want you to know that... I love you." I finished as the wind carried my voice through the air.

"DEATH!" We shout as we charge into battle.

Legolas' POV

"Legolas," my eyes snap up as I hear Ithilwen's voice. Looking around the ship I do not see her. "I wish I could of seen you, one last time. But if I die today I want you to know that... I love you." 

 My eyes widen as I rush to the lower deck. Running straight to Aragorn, "she still fights!" I yell he looks to me confused. 

 "Ithilwen! She sent me a message. Aragorn she is with Theoden's army right now. She if fighting right now!" Like me his eyes widened as did Gimli's who I had only just noticed. Aragorn sighs as a tear falls from his face. 

 "We can only pray that the Valar keep her safe." Nodding my head I turn away. She had said he loved me. And now. Now I may never get the chance to say it back.

Ithilwen's POV

SLASH! 

STAB! 

SLICE! 

 All around me were bodies. Both men, Uruk-Hai, Orc and more. Frantically I search for Eowyn and Merry. My heart almost jumps out of my chest when I find her. She is facing off with the Witch-King! 

Rushing forward as fast as I can, slashing at enemies along the way, I make my way over to her. Merry is on the ground he looks dead. My poor poor Hobbit. As I get to Eowyn the Witch-King raises his sword above his head, ready to end her. 

 Quickly I slice his back. What I didn't expect was for tremendous pain to work its way up my body. Screaming loudly I fell to the floor. Laying there I could feel my body growing weak. Eowyn looks from the Witch-King to me. To Merry than back to the Witch-King. 

 "You fool! No man can kill me," he hisses as Eowyn removes her helm.

"I am no man!" she yells as she stabs him in the face.

 I see her crumble to the floor as I fall unconscious.

Legolas' POV

We were making our way through the battle field. The dead army taking care of a majority of the enemies. 

 "Legolas!" Aragorn yells and I turn my head to see a Mumakil approaching me with many people on its back firing at our soldiers. I run towards it and jump onto its tusk, swinging onto its front leg and then onto its back leg. I climb up arrows that are sticking out of it and gain the top of the animal. 

Quickly I start to shoot arrows at the occupants, "thirty three, thirty four." I move towards the Mûmakil's head and fits three arrows to my bow. 

Firing them down into the Mûmakil's skull. As the animal drops to the ground, I slide down its trunk to land safely on the ground in front of Gimli. He nods at me. "That still only counts as one!"

Once the battle is finished Aragorn releases the dead army. Gandalf approaches us and smiles. This is short lived as his eyes search for someone he will not find. 

 "Where is Ithilwen, I thought she would of traveled with you." We bow our heads and explain to Gandalf what we had done. One by one he hits us over the head with his staff. 

 "You fools! I had only just gotten rid of the doubt that consumed her and you cemented it back in her mind!" Needless to say, Gandalf was furious. 

 As we searched the field we still found no sign of Ithilwen. I was starting to believe I had imagined the message and she was safe back at the encampment with Eowyn. That hope soon died out as I heard Eomer scream. Turning towards him I saw his sister cradled in his arms as he cried. 

 Aragorn approached him quickly, looking at her wounds and telling him to get her to a healer immediately. 

 "Aragorn, if Eowyn is her than Ithilwen would not be far away." He nods to me and his eyes wonder around before stopping over my shoulder. I follow his line of sight and see Ithilwen laying in front of a beheaded Narzgul. 

 Rushing to her side I listen for a heart beat. I find one, but it is faint. Aragorn and I rush to the healers as he tends to the wounds of both Ithilwen and Eowyn.

"They will be out for a few days, there is really no guarantee when either will awake." We left the room, reluctantly of course. Letting the girls rest.

Eowyn was the first to awake. But Ithilwen did not improve. She was still motionless, the only comfort for us was her steady breathes.

Eowyn's POV.

I move to the closest window and look out. In another window I see a handsome man, he smiles at me and I return it gently. Is this the man Ithilwen foresaw. Sighing I turn to the girl who had saved me. 

"You must wake up my friend, we need you." She does not respond so I go back to staring out of the window.