Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Disaster

School starts tomorrow and I'm stressing on what to do with the twins. I don't want to make my mom do it, but I'm afraid we don't have the money to take them to a daycare. Marco was with his friends, doing who knows what? Jason and Bella were laying on the floor talking to each other and playing with toys. My dad was in his office working on a case, and my mom was buying groceries.

I looked in the newspaper for a cheap daycare. So far I wasn't getting any luck. Everything cost 50 dollars for two babies. Why do things have to be so expensive these days? I put the paper down and looked down at Jason and Bella.

"Mommy doesn't know what to do." I said.

The front door swung open and Marco came in with his friends behind him. They were all laughing at something. He saw me and came to give me a kiss.

"Uh, why are they here?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, we're not staying. I came to get my things."

"You're not staying tonight?"

"No. I'm staying home tonight." I frowned. "You're so cute. I'll be back tomorrow or the next day."

I heard the door to my dad's office open the close. I turned around to see my dad with a shocked, angry look on his face.

"What is going on?" He asked. "Why are these boys in my house?"

"Chill Mr. Hartlem." Marco said. "I came to get my things and my friends came with me. We won't be long."

"Hurry up. Hopefully you'll stay away longer this time." My dad said the last part under his breath, but I managed to hear him.

Marco went upstairs to get his things, leaving his gang downstairs with me. Lance and Paul were playing with twins. Paul picked up Jason and turned to me.

"He's going to end up looking like Marco." He told me.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"His eyes are turning blue. And is hair is the same color as Marco's. Also, you don't want him to look like a girl."

"Well, hopefully he doesn't turn out like Marco."

"Why? Marco's great." Chase said from behind me. "He's been treating you good all this time. That's a record for him, even though you were broken up for 8 months."

"Whatever."

Marco came back downstairs with his bag in his hand. He gave Jason and Bella a kiss before giving me one.

"Stay out of trouble, and call me tonight."

"When am I ever in trouble?" He asked sarcastically. "And I promise to call tonight. Love you, bye."

Marco's P.O.V*

I left with the guys. I hate to leave Bailey with the twins, but I need to sleep tonight since school starts tomorrow.

"Doesn't get annoying to wake up in the middle of the night and live with her?" Dustin asked me.

"It's annoying waking up in the middle of the night. But living with the girl of my dreams, no."

"Come on, she's nice and all, and the twins are cute... but don't you ever miss the old Marco? I do. We don't have fun anymore."

"Look guys, I'm trying to change for the sake of Bailey and my kids. She wants me to change, and I'm trying my best to do that."

The guys rolled their eyes and sighed. I shrugged and continued walking towards my house.

"Marco, wait!" Chase called from behind. I heard my gang catching up. Chase came up beside me. "Tell us she's been giving you something." I ignored him and continued walking. "She hasn't?! Dude what the f**k?"