Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Visitors

Marco's P.O.V*

After talking to my bosses, I've got Wednesdays and the weekends off. Luckily today is Wednesday so I get the day off. Jason woke me up and I slowly got out of bed. Bailey and Andy are in school, while my mom and Mr. Hartlem are at work. I went into the nursery and over to Jason's crib. He kicked his legs and screamed.

"Okay, okay." I said, picking him up. "Time for a diaper change. If mommy were here, I'd get her to change you, but she's not."

I quickly changed Jason's diaper and put him back in the crib. He was about to start crying again, so I took him out.

"What?" I asked him. "Can't you wait until Bells is up to eat?" He just looked at me. "No?" I shook my head and he grabbed my nose. "I'll get you some cheerios." I kissed him on the cheek and he laughed.

I put Jason in his high chair and poured some cheerios on the trey. I let him eat while I went to watch TV. Mrs. Hartlem was gone somewhere. I flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. Unfortunately there was nothing on that I liked so I put on Blues Clues for Jason.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. I slowly walked to the door and opened it, to find a guy with shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. He looked about my age and held a baby with blonde, curly hair in his arms.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"I'm a friend of Bailey's. Is she home?"

"She's at school. What's your name?"

"James Gerald. Who are you?"
"I'm Bailey's bo- fiancé, Marco. You're the guy who cheated on Bailey and dumped her."
"So you've heard of me."

There was an awkward silence with us just staring at each other. I could beat the living day lights out of this guy for making Bailey not trust a guy and for hurting her so badly. What kind of idiot could hurt someone like her who only cares for you and wants nothing but your love.

Bella's voice broke the silence and brought me back from my thoughts. She's probably hungry.

"Is that a baby?" James asked.

"Yeah. She's probably hungry so I'm gonna go feed her. Bailey should be home at 2:30 if you want to come back then." I hope he doesn't come back.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks."

I fed Bella some cheerios and put Jason on the floor to play. Why has James come back now? He came back a while ago before I knew Bailey was pregnant, but she hated him. Why would he come back again?

My cell rang and I looked to see who was calling me. It was Bailey. I looked at the time and saw that it was lunch time. I answered with a smile.

"How's your day off?" She asked me.

"Well, you had a visitor not too long ago."

"I did? Who was it?"

"James Gerald. Do you know how badly I wanted to beat him up? Too bad the baby with him."

"There's no need to beat him up. James and I are cool now. We made up."

"Since when?"

"A while ago before I was pregnant with the twins. I never told you?"

"No." How could she forget to tell me she made up with her ex boyfriend? To me that something important. I would have had to watch out for her or he could steal her from me.

"Come eat before it's too late." I heard Kassia say.

"I have to go. See you when I get home. Love you."