Chapter 14

Sorry, I didn't edit. =(

Chapter 14

Bad Visit

I can't wait for our house to be finished. I'll be able to get out of this crowded house, and raise the twins in a bigger area. There's supposed to be six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an outdoor pool. It'll be close to an elementary school and middle school. Jason and Bella may end up going to Mercy Hills School, which sort of sucks since they're our rivals.

Marco got his brace off two days ago which made him happy. He can move through the hallways quicker. Though he's upset about not being able to leave class five minutes earlier to get to his next class.

I walked to the cafeteria with Kassia and Hannah. Spencer wasn't in school today for some reason.

"So Spence hasn't called either of you today?" I asked Kassia and Hannah.

"No, I think he may be sick." Hannah said. "He seemed to be catching something this weekend,"

"Awww, poor Spence." Kassia said. "He's usually never sick."

The three of us got our lunches and found an empty table. Not long after, Marco walked in with Andy and his friends. Marco saw me and gave me a smile before getting in line.

"I can't believe you took him back so easily." Kassia said. "Why do you keep forgiving him? If Scott cheated on me, there's no way I'd forgive him."

"That's you and Scott. You haven't even gotten to the 'I Love You' stage. I hate myself for saying yes, but with a face, body, and heart like that I couldn't say no. I love him too much to let him go."

"You're so soft on him."

"Yeah, maybe so."

Marco and his friends got their lunches and joined us at our table. Some chairs had to be added to fit everyone.

"Marco, are we hanging out after school?" Eric asked.

"Yeah."

"My mom needs us to go to the grocery store to pick up food for Thanksgiving." I said.

"There's four other people in your house, can't someone else do it?"

"My dad and your mom works late, my mom is busy getting things ready, and it would be wrong to send Andy while you hang out."

"Why can't you go by yourself?"

"Because I might need help carrying things. Stop complaining and just help me."

"Fine. Looks like I'm we're not hanging out after school. At least I'm not. You go have fun."

After school, Marco frowned the entire way picking up the twins and going to the grocery. He's being such a baby right now.

"Marco, you're 19. Stop pouting and let's get this over with."

"Does she have a list at least?" He asked.

"Yes, which should make us go faster."

I handed him the list and he looked it over. He then stuck it in his pocket and looked out the window.

"Are you not spending Thanksgiving with your family?" Marco asked me.

"You are my family."

"I mean your other family. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins."

"No, we never spend holidays with them. They all do their own things. We usually just have a small Thanksgiving, but now we have three extra people to cook for."