Chapter 29 (Part 2)

Marco's P.O.V*

I got in my car and drove down the road, anger burning inside me. Women are so annoying. All they're good for is pleasuring us men. All they do is lie to you, keep things from you, and sit around expecting us to do everything.

I drove to John's house to see my mom. I know I can talk to her, even if she's a woman. I parked in the driveway and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door finally opened and Shelly was standing in the doorway.

"Hi Marco." She greeted with a smile. "Come on in." I walked in and heard video games being played upstairs.

"Is my mom here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's in the living room."

I walked into the loving room and found my mom sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Mom." I said. She looked up and smiled at me. I sat beside her on the couch.

"When did you get back?" She asked me.

"Just today."

"Well, you don't seem to be in a good mood. Was it not fun?"

"It wasn't fun. Bailey has been keeping a very important thing from me. She just told me today."

"What was it?"

"She's 10 weeks pregnant. 10 whole weeks! How could she keep something that important from me? And it's her fault she's pregnant. She stopped taking her birth control, claiming to be busy. I can't support another kid right now. Our first bills will be coming soon and I have to pay them. Bailey thinks we'll be okay, but she's not the one working. I don't get paid much."

"Well have you talked this all out?"

I was so upset that we're having another baby and she kept it a secret, that I just yelled at her.

"No." I said.

"Well you need to. Where is she now?"

"Probably home crying."

"Why?"

"I blew up about her not telling me about the baby. I was so harsh, trying to make her feel guilty. I'm such an idiot."

"You yelled at her. I know it wasn't a good thing that she kept this all a secret, but you didn't have to yell at her."

"I don't want anymore kids, mom. After this one we're done. No more. I can't afford it."

"I understand, but Bailey is your wife and you should yell at her and leave. Especially at a time like this. Go home and apologize."

Bailey's P.O.V*

I sat in the couch, hugging my knees to my chest. A box of tissues and a trashcan sat beside me. Bella and Jason were across the room playing with each other. I wiped my face of tears with a tissue and blew my nose. I wish I never got pregnant again. It's all because of me that our marriage is falling apart. I'm such a terrible wife. I don't blame Marco for wanting to leave me.

I heard the front door open then close. I jumped up and ran to the front door. I found Marco with a bundle of roses in his hands. He gave me a small smile and held out the roses.

"I'm sorry." He apologized as I took the flowers. I smelled them and sighed with pleasure. "I was out of line to talk to you that way and say all of those things. I didn't really mean any of it. I was just upset that you kept it from me."

"I forgive you. I know it was wrong to keep it from you, but I was afraid you'd react negatively... which you did. Remember when I joked about it that one time?" He shook his head. "Well you had a shocked, scared expression on your face. I figured you didn't want anymore kids."

"I don't. And I hope after this on there won't be anymore. I'll love this little boy or girl just as much as I love you and the twins." I smiled.

Marco crouched down and lift up my shirt some, exposing my stomach. He caressed my stomach and kissed it.

"I love you baby." He said. He then stood up and kissed me. "I love you too."

"I want to go for a swim, what about you?"

"Sure."

I changed the twins into their swim wear then went to change into mine. Marco took the twins downstairs while I got changed. It's nice having our own pool, that way we don't have to go to the beach every time we want to swim.

I came downstairs and saw Marco sitting on the steps in the water and holding the twin's hands while they stood on the top step. I walked over to them and stepped into the water. Bella crouched down and screamed while patting the water with her hand. Marco and I laughed at her.

I floated on my back around the pool. I could hear Jason and Bella playing in the water. Our life is pretty much perfect right now with just the four of us. I wonder what it'll be like when there's five of us. Things will probably be a little more chaotic. Hopefully Marco and I can stay strong.

My stomach growled, making me lose my concentration. I stood up in the water and swam to the edge. I got out and wrapped the towel around me.

"Where are you going?" Marco asked.

"To get a snack."

"I'll get one too."

I went in and looked through the cabinets for a snack. Marco came in after me and went to the refrigerator. He pulled out two sodas, turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.

"Sandwich?" I asked.

"Yup. You want one too?"

I grabbed the bread from the counter and we made our sandwiches. I suddenly noticed how quiet it is.

"Where are the twins?" I asked Marco.

"I brought them in with me. They're probably playing."

"No, they would be making more noise."

Marco walked into the living room but didn't see them. Marco checked upstairs even though they can't climb steps. I was beginning to panic. Marco came back and he had a worried look on his face too. We walked back into the kitchen and I saw the back door was still open.

"You left the door open!"

We ran outside and I saw the most heart wrenching thing. Tears spilled over and ran down my cheeks. Jason was floating face down in the water while Bella was playing with her toy on the side. I was in such shock I couldn't move.

Marco quickly jumped in and grabbed Jason. He got out of the water and quickly began CPR.

"Don't just stand there!" He yelled at me. "Call 911!" I ran to in the house to the phone and dialed 911. I told them the emergency and information. After, I went back outside. Marco was still doing CPR. "Come on Jason, don't give up on me! 1,2,3,4,5."

"Marco..." I started, my voice cracking.

"Be quiet. He's going to be fine, alright. I'm not going to let my son die."

I couldn't help but think of the worse. This has been going on for too long and there is no response. Jason looks a little pale. Jason can't be gone. This is my baby boy. I can't lose him.

I heard sirens out front and quickly went to let them in. They ran through the house and out the back door. They felt for a pulse and then quickly put an oxygen pump over his small face. A person kept squeezing the handle as they moved him to the ambulance. I grabbed Bella and we followed them to the ambulance. We got in the back and we headed to the hospital. I really hope Jason will be okay. The EMTs are still trying which means he's still alive. I just want him to pull through.

****************************************************************************************************************

OH MY GOSH!!!! What's going to happen to little Jason? Stupid Marco for leaving the door open and not watching the twins. So what do you think is going to happen? Or do you really not care? I think way over half of you are fed up with this story.

Anyway, please comment, vote, and/or fan. Thanks!! ;-D