Chapter 5 (pic of Faith)

Eliana's POV

I wouldn't have believed it if I would not have been there myself.  Faith and Tyler.  Together. At her house.  

"Really!  Tyler are you serious right now?  Why would you do this?"  I asked an almost naked Tyler. 

"Well, she was home alone and Josiah never came, so I figured I would help her out.  This is not all my fault.  He never showed up,"  he said trying to pass the blame over to Josiah. 

"Tyler, you're worse than the other guys at school.  You really have no control,"  I said annoyed that I was even standing her talking to him about this.  Why did every guy that said they liked me like her more.

"Whatever, now you can have Josiah all to yourself.  I've seen the way you look at him.  Is that why you decided to kiss me?  Because you knew it would get to him?"  He said.

"Whatever,  I didn't sleep with him!"  I yelled walking back to the truck.  

"We all know you don't give out to anyone.  Good luck, Josiah!"  He yelled out the door. 

Josiah was already sitting in the truck when I walked out.  I felt bad that she would do that to him.  I really didn't care about Tyler, but I felt like he really like Faith.  

"The second guy in one week.  No  more dating for me.  I'm so done!"  I said climbing into the truck.  

"Whatever, you'll find someone to wave in my face,"  he said looking at me as I got into the car. 

"No.  Seriously, no more guys.  They are just bad luck for me,"  I said as we drove back home. 

"Eliana, not every guy is like that.  It seems like it right now, but there is someone out there for you that will just sweep you off of your feet,"  he said giving me a reassuring smile. 

"Thanks, Josiah.  I wish you weren't my brother's best friend,"  I said smiling over at him. 

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,"  I said walking up to the house.  He followed up after me, but then he stopped. 

"You should go in first.  Cory might get a little mad at us for being gone for so long,"  he said laughing at the thought of Faith and Tyler I would assume. 

"Just come on.  You live here too,"  I said pulling him inside.  "Besides, he's not even home.  No one is."

"Where is everyone?"

"Cory is with Caitlynn at her house, and Mom and Dad are on their way to California for their anniversary vacation,"  I said walking up to the bedroom. 

"Eliana, are you still a virgin?"

"What?"  I asked worried about what he wanted. 

"I asked-"

"I heard you, but I'm not so sure that is any of your business.  Why do you want to know anyway?"

"Because I just want to know,"  he said looking at me in the eyes. I could tell he was serious.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay.  I was just wondering."

"Why?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Okay.  Night, Josiah."

"Night."

I went up to my room and got ready for bed.  I was tired and didn't care to talk to Josiah anymore.  I still didn't understand why he wanted to know if I was a virgin.