Chapter 25 (Baby)

Cory's POV

"Hello..." Caitlynn said standing there.  She looked beautiful, like always. 

"What-"  I started to say, but she interrupted. 

"Cory, please.  I understand you've moved on.  I know it's been about nine months since we've split up, but I love you.  I can't move on from you.  It sucks to think of you in the arms of Elizabeth,"  she said tears streaming down her face.

I wanted to wrap my arms around her and promise her she didn't have leave.  Liz was great, but I didn't love her.  As soon as I thought it, I did it.  I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.  She kissed back right away.

"Cory?"  I heard Liz ask.  Shit!  I couldn't lie anymore. 

"I'm sorry, Liz.  I was trying to lose my feelings for Caitlynn, but I couldn't.  I'm stuck in this circle, and she's the track."

"I-"  She never finished.  She just ran off. 

"Liz!"

"I got it.  Nice to have you back Caitlynn.  I mean it.  Cory looks happy,"  Eliana said walking out the door. 

Eliana ran after Liz and I took Caitlynn back inside.  I knew I should have ran after Liz myself.  "Caitlynn, can you wait here? I think I should go talk to Liz."

"Sure."

I left to find Liz and Eliana.  They were standing by the stop sign.  "You are so beautiful."  I heard Eliana tell Liz.  "Obviously, I'm not.  He never wanted me!"  Liz cried.

"Liz?" I asked touching her shoulder.

"What?"  Venom was streaked through her voice.

"I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have done that to you, but you are more like a sister to me than a girlfriend,"  I said looking at her.  The pain her eyes turned to disgust. 

"You're funny.  If you are going to treat me like you treat Eliana count me out.  You're so bipolar.  I'm to smile and act like I'm fine because you know what?  James is gone and Eliana needs help with this pregnancy.  You have Caitlynn.  Now... Bye."

She turned and walked over to her house.  Eliana just stared at me. 

"You wanna yell at me too?"  I asked.

"No, but I was wondering if Tebow and I could stay with you for a week or so.  I'm not really wanting to stay alone right now,"  Eliana said as we walked back to my house. 

"Sure.  Are you mad?"

"No.  I love Liz and Caitlynn.  As long as you are happy I can't get mad."

Eliana's POV

**One Year Later**

It had been about one year since I dropped James off.  It sucked to go through baby delivery without him, but Cory helped me a lot.  She is about three months old now and I've sent James about three hundred photos.  We decided on the name Julianna Bree Woosley.  Bree was his mother's first name, and my mom always said if she was to have another daughter she would call her Julianna.  

Julianna looked so much like her father.  She had his green eyes and brown hair.  The only thing she got from me was her skin tone.  I loved that she looked like him, though.  It felt like he was here with me all the time. 

"How is she?"  I heard him ask.  It felt like he was right behind me, but I knew he wasn't because he wasn't supposed to be home for three years.  I heard Cory laugh, so I decided to turn around and there he was.  Standing there.  In my living room.  In his uniform.  He was holding roses, but I ignored them.