Chapter 10 (pic of rooms)

Sorry guys this is going to be a long one :)  Hope you guys like it, though.  

Eliana's POV

Of course, I didn't want to tell him that, but I had no choice.  Josiah was not the kind of guy who stayed in one place for a long period of time.  I really didn't want to get hurt, and I didn't want him to get hurt either.  Neither one of deserved to get our hearts broken.  After I saw the look in his eyes I had to look away.  I could tell he wanted to cry, but he wouldn't show me.  I fell asleep on his shoulder and he never pushed me off.  

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes and my head in his lap.  I sat up really fast and hit my head on his nose. 

"Ouch!"  I heard him yell.  Shit, shit, shit!  What was I gonna do now?  Should I say sorry?  Does he even want to talk to me?  

I decided to say sorry.  "I'm so sorry, Josiah,"  I said looking at his nose.  

"Whatever... You probably did that on purpose.  You like to hurt people."  

Ouch... That hurt.  I winced at his words and he just turned his head away from me.  So he was still mad at me.  I figured he wasn't, but of course, here we go again.  Cory pulled into McDonalds so we could get breakfast.  He said that he also needed someone else drive for a while.  I decided I would volunteer just I would have to have Josiah give me the cold shoulder for the rest of the ride.  We only had six hours left to drive, so I knew I could do it. 

"I'm sitting up front with you,"  I heard Josiah say from behind me.  

"No, you're not."

"Um... Well, then I guess I have to sit on the roof.  Liz doesn't want to sit by me, Evan doesn't want to sit by me, and Cory wants to sit by Caitlynn.  I guess now I know how it feels to be unwanted by everyone,"  he said walking back outside and getting in the back of the van.  Not the back seat, no the trunk.  Why does he have to do this?  

I walked out and went to the back of the van.  I handed him some food and said, "If you want to sit in the back you might want some food."  

"Thanks."  

I was gonna close the door, but I thought about it.  "Josiah, I swear if you don't get in the front seat I will drive like a crazy woman."  

"Are you sure?"  

"Yes.  Just because I don't want you doesn't mean you need to sit in the trunk."  

I walked away and got into the driver's seat.  Cory had his phone hooked up so that I could use that GPS.  I wasn't too scared.  I also had Josiah to help me.  I started the van and we were on the road again.  I turned on the radio and Shawn Mendes was on with the song called, Aftertaste.  Of course, I had to sing along. 

"Wow... I didn't know Eliana Mitchelle sang this song,"  Evan said from the back.  

"Shut up, Evan!"  I yelled looking at review mirror.  He just laughed.  

Josiah was just looking out the window.  No emotion on his face.  He was starting to worry me.  Was he really that depressed that I didn't want him?  I don't want a lot of guys and they don't freak out on me like that.  We only had four more hours until we got there.  Liz was sleeping and Evan was talking my ear off my head.  

"Dude!  Shut up!  Nobody fucking cares who you love!  I certainly don't want to hear about some girl that tried to get my best friend put in jail,"  I heard Josiah snap.  

Evan sat back really fast and I just kept my eyes on the road.  I sneaked a little peek over at him to see if he was showing any emotion, yet.  Nope.  He just looked like he still wanted to kill Evan.