Chapter 6 (pic of Caitlynn)

Eliana's POV

He was defiantly right.  He has made me madder than I have him.  I swear he tries to make me mad every chance he can get.  I just really wanted to go to sleep and forget it all, but I heard Cory singing "Love is an Open Door"  from Frozen, and I couldn't help but go and watch it with him.  I walked in and sat down next to him.

"Are you done being rude to me?"  He asked crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Stop being a baby.  You know that you can't control who I date anymore.  I'm 18 Cory.  I just need a little bit of space.  I mean honestly dad is not even that controlling over me,"  I said playing with my fingers.  It was a nervous thing that I did with my body.  Elizabeth always points it out when I do it.  

"Fine, but just don't get caught up in Josiah's eyes and his body, Eli.  I have roomed with him for 4 years now and I don't think there was a weekend that he didn't bring a girl home with him.  Most of the time it wasn't even the same girl that he brought home.  I just don't want to see you get hurt,"  Cory said turning back toward the tv.  Yep, brother, sister time was over.  I could tell by the way his eyes connected with the tv.  He was such a kid sometimes.  

"Okay... I'll be careful,"  I said under my breath.  I walked out of the room to get some more popcorn and a broom for the other bowl that had dumped all over the place.  How was I supposed to not have feelings for the guy?  He literally slept under the same roof as me and our parents weren't home.  

We could try it out for a while and if it doesn't work then we can agree to just be friends.   No that is the worst idea I have ever thought of.  Josiah would just end up breaking my heart.  I really didn't need that again.   I already promised myself that I would date anyone else for a while.  I didn't just to take a break for a while.  

I finished up getting popcorn and a broom and went into the living room.  I started to sweep then I got a great idea.  

"Cory, I just came up with a brilliant idea,"  I said with a grin that stretched across my face. 

"Okay... Now I'm am super scared,"  he said pausing the movie.  

"It's a week into summer and I haven't gone to a beach, a party, or anything that remotely fun.  Can we please go?"  I begged and just stared at him with my baby eyes.

"Fine, but we are not bringing everyone you know.  We bring Elizabeth, Caitlynn, and Josiah,"  he said laughing. 

"Okay, but I can't bring Elizabeth and not Evan."

"Okay... add him to the list,"  he said counting the number of people on his fingers. 

"Okay thank you, Cory.  When do we leave?"

"Two days.  That will give me enough time to talk to Caitlynn and you enough time to tell Liz and Evan,"  he said turning off the tv and grabbing his coat.  

"Where are you going?"  I asked even though I already knew the answer to that question. 

"Caitlynn's house.  Where did you think I was going to go?"  

"I don't know.  I'm stupid."

"I already knew that.  Bye, Eliana.  I will see you tomorrow and we can decide where you are wanting to go,"  he said walking out the door.

Now I really was alone with Josiah.  I should go tell him that we are going somewhere in a couple of days, but I really didn't want to make him mad that I woke him up.  He might not be asleep.  Against my better judgement, I went to see if he was awake or not and tell him that we were going on a trip.   I knock twice, but he didn't answer.