Chapter 9 (pic of Bikini)

Eliana's Pov

"Then why would I have told you anything? You don't believe me anyways. Just forget you heard anything. Order you sub and tell me how much it costs,"  was all Josiah said before he left me alone in line.  What did I say?  Was it such a bad thing for him to fall in love with me?  I never said that I didn't believe him.  I really did believe him.  Ugh.  Why did I say anything?

"Eli, what's the matter with Josiah?"  Liz asked walking up to order some food next to me.  

"I told him that I knew that he was falling for me.  He's mad now."

"Oh... Well, that is really stupid.  You would think that he would be happy that he doesn't have to keep it from you anymore.  Boys are so weird,"  Liz said looking at the foot longs. 

"Are you really going to be able to eat a whole footlong?"  I asked.

"Um... no.  But I can eat it later when I get hungry." 

"True,"  I looked over and saw Cory waving us to hurry up.  "We have to hurry up."

"Why?"

"Boss says so,"  I said pointing at Cory.  

"Whatever.  He can kiss my butt,"  she said taking her time staring at the menu.

"You would like that,"  I whispered in her ear. 

"Eli!"  

"What?"  I asked with an innocent face.  I knew she said that she didn't like him anymore, but in all reality, I didn't believe her.  "We all know you still have a fangirl crush on him."

"Whatever,"  she said rolling her eyes and ordering some food. 

I ordered mine after her, but I wasn't going to let Josiah pay for it.  I paid for it myself and went out to the van.  "What are you doing?"  Josiah asked running up behind me.  "I told you that I would pay for it."

"I can pay for things myself.  If I'm not good enough for you to fall for then why am I good enough for you to buy food for?"  I asked getting in the back. 

"It's not like that.  You know what I meant."  

"Yeah, I know.  You wanted to break my heart and feel no regret for it when you left.  I'm sorry Josiah that things don't always go the way we want them to,"  I said and sitting down in my seat.  Evan looked from me to Josiah and back to me again.  I really didn't want to sit my Josiah, so I did what I really wish I wouldn't have done. "Evan, would you please come sit back here?"  I asked looking at Josiah with a smirk.  Liz held in a laugh and Evan jumped on the offer.  

"Of course, Eliana,"  he said smiling at Josiah.  At least, he knew why I was doing it.  I hope he understood that I didn't like him.  

I saw his phone light up and it was a text from a girl.  'Where are you, Ev?'  Was all it said.  

He texted back really fast and turned his attention back towards me.  I mean he wasn't ugly.  Actually, he was the complete opposite.  His black hair brought out his green eyes.  He was muscular and his face had very little facial hair.  He was tall and just gorgeous.  Any girl would be lucky to have him like her, but not me.  Not right now anyway. 

"Who is she?"  I asked pointing at his phone.  

"Um... Kate from school." 

"Kate Brown?  She was on the cheer team," I said.  No, I do not like Kate.  She once said that Cory tried to rape her.  No that is not cool to joke about, and the cops didn't think that it was too funny either.  Considering the fact that she decided to take a video of the whole thing.