Chapter 11 (Pic of Kate)

Eliana's POV

I woke up in the morning to Liz and Cory laughing in the living room.  I walked out and there they were.  Sitting together on the couch.  Together.  On the couch.  Wait, what?  Cory and Liz?  Together?  Of course, my mouth just had to make a noise and they looked up.  

"It's not what you think Eliana,"  Cory said moving off the couch.  

"I don't care what this is.  All I know is I don't want to hear Caitlynn crying because of something stupid that you did."

"Really because I'm pretty sure that's why Josiah left,"  Cory snapped. 

"Wait, what?  Josiah left?"  I asked confused.  Why would Josiah leave?  This was a vacation for all of us.  I didn't want him to leave.  I just wanted to tell him that Nolan wanted to get back together with me.  Why did everyone have to be so complicating?  

"Yeah... He didn't want me to tell you."

"Well, I was going to find out sooner or later.  Besides, how do Josiah and I have anything to do with you and Liz?"  I asked trying to change the subject. 

"Let's see... Nolan?  You decided to forgive him.  Why would Josiah be mad?"  

"Well, let's see.  I never forgave Nolan.  Josiah just assumed that I would forgive him." 

"Oh... Why didn't you tell him?"

"Because, I don't need him to get all up in my business when I am not even his girlfriend.  I'm am not someone who shares every aspect of her life.  You, above everyone else, should know that.  Thank you for making me feel like a horrible person at 8 o'clock in the morning,"  I said walking into the kitchen to get some breakfast. 

"You brought this on yourself,"   Cory yelled after me.

I just flipped him off and kept on walking.  I wasn't going to deal with the guilt card.  Even if Josiah wasn't here I was still going to have some fun.  Why couldn't he wait just one more day to get an explanation?  Real  mature Josiah.  

I grabbed some food and when in my room to lay down and watch some Netflix while I waited for everyone else to wake up.  This was going to be a long vacation.  

~5 Days Later~

"Cory, seriously, we haven't done anything fun.  No parties.  No nothing.  Can we please do something fun?" I moaned while sitting on the beach. 

"Really?  You are the only girl I know who will complain when their brother brings them to the lake house in Florida!  I'm not going anywhere special for you.  You can just have some fun.  Besides, we leave in the morning." 

"Ugh!  Why are you so boring?"

"I don't know, Eli, I kinda just want to stay here too,"  Liz said taking off her sunglasses and looking at me. 

"Of course... Whatever!"

I walked inside and grabbed my bag and left to go to the store.  If we weren't going to go anywhere, I was going to buy something to have fun with here.  

I got back with my bag of supplies and everyone was sitting in the kitchen playing a card game.  Wow, guys.  Cards.  Really?  Whatever, I had something to build.  I took all of my supplies outside to the back porch.  I sat down in the sand and started to build my castle.  When I thought that I had it just the way I wanted it I took a picture of it and sent it to Josiah.