Chapter 18 (Eliana's New House)

Eliana's POV

I went back up to bed since no one was home, yet.  Derek left to go look at apartments and everyone else was who knows where.

I woke up about an hour later I fell asleep.  Some type of sleeping. 

I grabbed my keys, phone, and Tebow.  We were going to go look at our new home.  It was only about three minutes from Cory's house. 

We got there and Tebow was already marking his territory.  It was really nice on the outside.  The yard was huge.  I walked, and the front door led int the living room.  The living room connected to the kitchen and then I went through the kitchen to the dining room.  Once you went into the dining room there was a set of stairs that led to the second story.  There was three bedrooms upstairs and a bedroom downstairs.  There was two bathrooms, plus the one that was connected to the master bedroom.  It was so beautiful.  

I grabbed Tebow so we could go get pack up and ready to move.  I pulled in and noticed that James was there.

I walked in and yelled, "James?  Are you here?"  That was a dumb question, I thought to myself. 

"In here, sweetheart!"  He yelled back.  He was in my room.  My soon to be old room. That was a really sad thought. 

I let Tebow out the back door and ran up to my room.  I was right.  "Hey, babe,"  I whispered in his ear.  He was standing by my desk looking at my pictures.

"You still have this picture?"  He asked pointing to a photo in a frame with him and me standing on the monkey bars together.  That was one of my favorite pictures from when we were younger. 

"Of course.  Why wouldn't I?"  I asked him.  I was still whispering in his ear. 

"I don't know.  I also don't know why you are whispering in my ear.  I do like it, though."

"Stop, James,"  I said leaning away from him. 

"What?  I'm a guy.  You can't expect me to not want you.  Besides, you are my girlfriend,"  he said pointedly.  He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I know.  I'm just not ready right now.  I need some more time."

"Okay.  I get it.  I'll be fine.  When you're ready, tell me,"  he said walking over to my bed and laying down. 

He was very attractive, but I was afraid.  He seemed mad that I wasn't ready.  "You're not mad right?"

"No.  Why would I be mad?"  His expression turned from calm to anger.  "Wait!  Seriously?"  He yelled.  Now he was mad. 

"I don't know.  You just seemed mad.  I'm sorry."

"Eliana, look at me."  I looked up, and he was standing there.  "I'm not mad at you because you're not ready.  I support you.  I will never force you to do something that you are not ready for.  At least, nothing like that."

"Okay,"  I whispered looking back down at the ground. 

I felt my butt vibrate, and I grabbed my phone out.  "It's Liz.  She said there's a college party tonight.  She wants me to go."

"Go.  It'll be good fro you to see civilization,"  he said kissing my cheek.  "Besides, I'm leaving for two weeks."

"You're right."  I was in the middle of texting Liz back, when I processed the rest of what he said.  "Wait... Two weeks?  Why?"  I asked.

"My dad wants to spend some time with me before he leaves.  I figured you would understand."

"I do.  I'll go to the party, and you can go do your thing with your dad,"  I said kissing him softly.