Monday 6:36am

I pulled my uniform skirt on, and tucked the uniform shirt into it. I still haven't painted my walls, I still haven't found the right colors.

I walked downstairs, I seen my mom and dad argued for. I walked in, "Good Morning," I sat at the counter.

"Good morning, love," my mom signed. She placed a plate of food in front of me. She kissed my forehead, and started eating next to me.

7:02am

I started walking, I walked to the other side of the road. I started looking down at my feet, then I got hit and fell on the sidewalk.

"Ow," I said quietly.

I looked up, "Hey, are you okay?" A guy crouched down in front of me.

"Yeah..I just scarped my knee," he helped me up.

"I'm really sorry, I just didn't see you," he apologized.

"It's okay," I seen my father looking through the kitchen window. "I should be getting to school," I picked up my bag.

"May I walk with you?" He grabbed his penny board. My dad had a problem with me talking to guys.

"Sure," I smiled. I looked back to see my dad gone.

11:33am

"Didn't you hear what I said deaf girl?!" She shouted in my face. I don't know what I did but maybe what I said didn't help.

"If I'm deaf, I can't hear you," I told her.

She pushed me up against the lockers even more. "Hmm smart mouth. So I seen you talking to my ex-boyfriend," she slammed my back against the locker harder.

"Who Kyle?" I asked.

"Yup," she popped her p.

I seen Kyle come into view, he started yelling at Charlotte. He pulled me away from her.

11:34am...he protected me.

He pulled me outside, "are you okay?" He asked as we went and sat at the picnic benches.

"Uh yeah," I looked at my feet.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up. "What's wrong?"

"You didn't hear what they said?" I asked.

"What you being deaf or them being jealous I'm friends with you?" He questioned.

"Me being deaf," I spoke quietly.

"Why would that ever bother me?" His eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Never mind, I got to go," I grabbed my backpack and slipped it on before running off.

A/N: sorry this chapter took so long. If your anything like Alexisnotonfire156 then you probably wanted to kill meeee.