Thursday 5:33pm

The show was starting up, my heart was racing. I'm about to sing in front of people.

Just last year I was deaf, now I can hear. I was alway shy, now I'll be singing to other human beings. That freaks me out. So much has changed in the past year because of him. He changed everything for me.

We all ran on stage, we danced to whatever song was on. Then Tyler would do his set, after him was me.

"Alex," the tour manager shook my shoulder, "it's time for you to go on stage."

I looked up at him, with a gentle smiled before getting up. Once again my mind is blown.

I grab my guitar and waited for my name to be called. I ran on stage while smiling at Skyler, "how are you doing today?!" I shouted.

They screamed making me chuckle. "Yeah me too," I nodded. "Okay so here's an old song I'm gonna throw at you. It's by Third Eye Blind, enjoy," I smiled.

As I started to play the song, I was less tense. I was more comfortable and it was more fun.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Kyle was backstage recording me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

After everyone's set and we were dancing on stage. After this we did merch and I guess VIP. This is the only show that happened. VIP will go first next time.

I went to the merch, I was helping Shannon out with it. I never realized how many people cane to this show. It's kinda of scary but it's not.

Once we went on the bus, I was sitting on the couch exhausted. Kyle came and put his head on my lap, "hey balls," I kissed his forehead.

"Hey," he smiled. "You did really great tonight. I thought you were gonna freak out. But you surprised me, you impressed me a lot," he started fiddling with my fingers.

"You looked so beautiful up there," he continued. "Everyone got to see what I love about you. It made me happy, because I just think," he paused. "That's my girlfriend up there, looking stunning. Everyone love you even more, but not more than I do."

"I love you too Kyle," I smiled. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. "I love you too," he started falling asleep.