Sunday 5:28am

Kyle spent the night at my house, we were both tired and we had to go to bed early anyways because we had to catch our plane today.

We sat and waited for our flight. Kyle was recording it. "So are you excited to be going to L.A.?" he asked me.

"Totally," I rolled my eyes at him. He pointed the camera at both of us, as he kissed my cheek. "Okay definitely," I smiled at him.

Our flight got called, we gave the lady our tickets. He continued recording everything.

We got onto the plane, he kissed my cheeks over and over. I got window seat. "Hey you're cute," I said to him.

We were still tired from having to wake up early. I laid my head on his shoulder, we both closed our eyes but continued talking.

9:50am

We got off the plane and went to the luggage. He grabbed both of our bags, as we walked outside. We waited for Bryan as we stood there playing on our phones.

Suddenly, I seen Kyle move. I looked up to see Bryan, Shannon, Johnnie and another Alex. I only know who they are because, Kyle showed me some of their youtubes before.

Shannon, the one who has black and then blue hair color in, came over to me. "You're Alex right?" She asked me.

"Yeah that me," I smiled.

"Kyle said you're pretty, but that was an understatement," she smiled at me. "I'm Shannon by the way," she shook my hand.

We all squished into the car, Kyle pulled me on his lap. We were in the front seats with Bryan.

Shannon leaned up to the front, "Alex do you want to dye your hair with me?" She asked.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Bryan, go to the mall. We need to get hair dye," she ordered.

When we got back to Bryan and Johnnies apartment. Me and Shannon when to the bathroom.

"Is it okay if I dye your hair and make a video out of it?" She asked.

"Yeah it's fine," I nodded. "Let me change," I went into the living room as Shannon set up everything. "Kyle can I barrow one of your old shirts?" I asked him.

"Yeah, of course," he got up. We went into Johnnies room where our bags were. He handed me a worn down band tee shirt.

I turned around and changed shirt. I turned back around to Kyle, who was looking at the ceiling. "Hey you idiot, you're good now," I laughed.

We walked into the living room hand in hand. Johnnie ambushed us with a camera, "Kyle David Balls is this your girlfriend."

He was recording us, "yes she's my girlfriend. Now fuck off," he pushed the camera.

"Okay I'll see you in a little bit," I said to him.

He leaned down and kissed me, "okay be careful. Shannon is crazy," he laughed.

Shannon came out of the bathroom, "shut up balls. Come on Alex, let's do your hair," she wrapped her arm around me.

We walked to the bathroom, she started the video, explain what was going on. She mixed the dye with conditioner, and started applying it.

After an hour, and then washing it out. We showed them what I looked afterwards(look at the photo to see what it looks like)

I blow dried my hair and went out into the kitchen that's connected to the living room. I grabbed the bottle water.

Bryan was doing a YouNow. I went over and sat on Kyle's lap, he wrapped his arms around me. He looked at me, "your hair looks really good."

"Thanks," I kissed his cheek.

Bryan said to me, "hey Alex their asking you questions."

I looked at the comment section, hey Alex!xoxo. "Hey." I answered. Are you and Kyle dating?! "Yes we are."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a glare from Alex. I wonder what's wrong with her.