Sunday 12:24pm

"Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted a video in a while. The reason is...we're at Disney World!" I shouted and Kyle laughed as he was behind the camera.

"And Kyle is gonna sit with me for moral support." He slowly climbed behind me, with both legs beside me.

"He's very tired and sad," I gave him puppy dog eyes as he looked at me. "He doesn't want to leave Disney tomorrow," I kissed his cheek.

"It doesn't seem long enough," he pouted.

"We've been here for a week," I laughed at him.

"Yeah, but I like sharing a room with you, your organized," he whined.

"Okay, okay," I shook my head. "Anyways what I wanted to do is tell you, one good and one bad story that happened at Disney." I told them the good story at Magic Kingdom. Then the bad one on Everest.

Once the video was finished. I started editing the video while Kyle did a YouNow.

"Is Alex there," he read off one of the questions.

I leaned on him, "I'm right here, just editing a video."

He put the laptop where we could both be seem. "There we go. Now you can ask both of us questions."

"I think you guys will like the video. I'm adding in some clips for Disney and me yelling at someone. Also you hear a story of my first rollercoaster.