Wednesday 1:32pm

"Why did you even say anything! I didn't want you in this!" He shouted.

"I was helping my friends! Stop blaming me for all of this, Kyle," I screamed.

"I can't believe you! You made things worse for you, do you not understand that!" I started shaking in fear.

"But I do, I understand that and I don't care!" Tears streamed from my eyes, "stop yelling at me," I said in a small voice.

He walked out, I was sniffling. I sat on the bed with my knees to my chest. I heard the door opened, I was hoping it was Kyle, but it was Tyler.

He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He walked over and sat next to my and wrapped an arm around my curled up body.

"It will be fixed, Alex," he rubbed my back.

"He's so angry," I was shaking in his arms. "I'm so scared," I cried.

"I know," he rocked me a little, "shhh."

Kyle:

"You fucking asshole!" I heard Shannon yell at me as I stormed downstairs. "Your girlfriend is upstairs crying," she shouted

I turned to look at you, "you don't think I know that?" I asked her. "You don't think that I know I'm hurting her?"

"So either you're really cold hearted or your trying to protect her," Shannon crossed her arms. I looked down giving her my answer, "your such an idiot Kyle. She's so in love with you, that not even the most stunning guy could take her away. She only wants you, and you only want her. Everyone sees it," she turned about to walk away.

"How do you know that?" I questioned her.

"You look at other girls differently, you won't even look away from their face. And you can't tell me you don't," she shook her head going back upstairs.

She's right, I haven't looked at anyone else body except Alex's since we started dating. Alex probably hates me, she should.

I started going upstairs slowly, and went into the room. Alex looked at me, and their was rage on her face.

"I want to hate you but I can't," the rage faded. She looked away from me, she couldn't even look my in the eyes.

"You should hate me," I agreed.

"I know I should!" She shouted trying to choke back tears. "You're such an asshole!" I was shocked. Alex rarely cusses, she didn't grow up hearing all that.

"I'm sorry, Alex," I looked away from her.

"No your not, if Shannon didn't go after you, you would've kept walking. I know it," she shook her head.

Tears were coming to my eyes, Shannon seen me, "Alex just give him a chance. You've changed him," she said softly.

"Well it doesn't seem like it," Alex looked down at her hands.

"He doesn't even look at other girls bodies. He has changed, I promise," she looked up at me locking eyes with me. "We'll give you guys some space," Shannon and Tyler got up leaving the room.

"I get that you're stressed but I'm not your punching bag," she felt as she was about to shout.

I sat down, "I'm sorry. I know your not, I love you and I don't want to act like you dad."

"Then why did you?" She snapped at me, while looking at me. "Why did you start acting like him, I didn't do anything."

"I know that," I looked away. "I just I thought I could save you the heartbreak."

"Well I don't want you to do that!" She stood up and shouted at me.

I stood up too, "I didn't know that!"

After saying that my lips were against her, moving together in sync. As things got more intense, the back of Alex's knees hit the bed and I was on top of her.

"I need a yes or a no," I whispered against her lips.

After she moved her lips against mine, and her arms around my lips. She quietly but hearable, "yes." That's all I needed.